Melania Trump taped making disparaging remarks about president and his children

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
A former adviser to first lady Melania Trump has reportedly taped her making "disparaging" comments about President Trump and his adult children.

From TheWeek
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, Melania Trump's former friend and adviser, is set to release a tell-all book in September called Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with The First Lady, and on Monday, journalist Yashar Ali reported that Wolkoff "taped the first lady making disparaging remarks about the president and his adult children" that will be revealed in the book.

Though Ali's report doesn't include the remarks the first lady evidently made, they're said to include "harsh comments about Ivanka Trump," and in fact, Ali says that "most" of the disparaging comments "were reserved for Ivanka Trump." It's reportedly not clear whether the book itself will disclose that the remarks in question came from audio recordings.
1249816.jpg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It's the name of the game now. Publish, publish, publish. And as you say, dirt (real, apparent, false) sells.

That is the problem.

Look: How many "kiss'n'tell" books were written about "the salacious, real, inside story" of Mr Carter's White House?

Or, to his complete credit (and there are areas where I would find fault with Mr Obama) with the White House run by Mr Obama?

Both were commendably "clean", administrations, one could be proud of in a personal - ad professional (leaving actual political preferences aside) capacity, as an American.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
That is the problem.

Look: How many "kiss'n'tell" books were written about "the salacious, real, inside story" of Mr Carter's White House?

Or, to his complete credit (and there are areas where I would find fault with Mr Obama) with the White House run by Mr Obama?

Both were commendably "clean", administrations, one could be proud of in a personal - ad professional (leaving actual political preferences aside) capacity, as an American.

Well, Carter is truly of another age. Obama was a transition, and never attacked as a person but often for his policies. There are many books against him. I give you that Trump makes the job quite easy, but you must admit that a book of this kind is just a money grab.

iLunar

Power User
Reaction score
It's the name of the game now. Publish, publish, publish. And as you say, dirt (real, apparent, false) sells.

It's always been the name of the game when it comes to Trump. Trump built his career on it. John Miller wants you to remember.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Well, Carter is truly of another age. Obama was a transition, and never attacked as a person but often for his policies. There are many books against him. I give you that Trump makes the job quite easy, but you must admit that a book of this kind is just a money grab.

Very likely.

However, I think that the conditions - atmosphere, environment, the Grand Guignol horror show - of Mr Trump's White House are uniquely (by the standards of all previous presidential office holders) dysfunctional and morally repugnant, (and, I suspect may well also have been shown to have been stratospherically corrupt), thus, there is (or will be) an abundance of material with which to write such a book.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Very likely.

However, I think that the conditions - atmosphere, environment, the Grand Guignol horror show - of Mr Trump's White House are uniquely (by the standards of all previous presidential office holders) dysfunctional and morally repugnant, (and, I suspect may well also have been shown to have been stratospherically corrupt), thus, there is (or will be) an abundance of material with which to write such a book.

you get the Like for mentioning the Grand Guignol.

Top Bottom
1 2