MiddleEast Peace ish

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Why the UAE anyway? Wasn’t the idea to promote peace between Israel and Palestine?

Absolutely not.
This has nothing to do with Palestine, it's a deal aimed at unifying Israel and some of the Arab countries against Iran and aimed at bringing stability between the countries. It's a major step.

I understand that it's not nice to say it out loud... but the secret is...… in that region, no one really gives a shit about Palestine.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Absolutely not.
This has nothing to do with Palestine, it's a deal aimed at unifying Israel and some of the Arab countries against Iran and aimed at bringing stability between the countries. It's a major step.

I understand that it's not nice to say it out loud... but the secret is...… in that region, no one really gives a shit about Palestine.

So what happens when Palestine suddenly realizes all their brothers have made friends with their enemy?

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
So what happens when Palestine suddenly realizes all their brothers have made friends with their enemy?

Tough question. I think that Palestine will always be supported by some regimes, but mainly because of their role of being a spine in Israel's butt. Many see them as sacrificing lambs, and truly don't care about their fate.

Top Bottom
1 2