Millions will be dangerously shocked when Biden gets sworn in

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Staffers are now resigning or considering it.

WH deputy press Secretary Sarah Matthews has resigned (source Acosta, CNN).

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham is 💩-ing on Ted Cruz’s objections. He is OUT of Trump’s camp officially now it seems. This guy isn’t loyal for long.... 😂

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The love affair between Graham and Trump is over now.
Trump won't notice, he's too far gone. Graham looks better than he has for awhile, I must say. Well he has six years to pull his reputation out of the ground he drove it into with his lackey routine.

The Senate is voting now by roll call on the objections, which vote is expected to fail by nearly unanimous vote.

Meanwhile Haberman put up a comment at the NYT

haberman comment from nyt.jpg

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Reached out to my MR Frenemy...who told me he's not a Trumpist, but Trump says "little stupid lies" and media makes big lies. He also said COVID will be gone on Nov 3. When I reached out to him in Oct to see if it's gone he said he meant the media coverage will change so it will be implied it's less scary. Media will report "cases" and not "deaths" etc (I'd believe him if he didn't say that we've "turned the corner", and that Cuomo is a mass murderer but De Santis is exemplary). Anyway. I checked on him to see where he draws the line. Apparently, not here:

View attachment 2447
It must be exhausting, being a Trump supporter, having to carry those goalposts all day.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
Certainly the liberal states need to all enact ranked voting and get rid of low turnout primaries. That will reduce the number of low turnout primaries and easy general elections that cause this mess.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Not surprising.

Even as the horrible events unfolded, Newsmax tried to spin it.

“The last couple times we’ve seen these rallies, it hasn’t just been the president’s supporters,” said Basile. “We have seen antifa, we have seen Black Lives Matter, we have seen leftist groups that have tried to stir up violence.” The unmasked, MAGA-hatted figures storming the Capitol rotunda in the social media video Newsmax played on repeat certainly didn’t look like leftist agitators, but, then again, you never can tell, can you? Later in the hour, after noting that leftist groups “oftentimes infiltrate rallies for their own purposes,” Basile announced that “we’re not going to definitively suggest who these people are, what their aims are. As we have noted, there are groups that do infiltrate these protests.” On Newsmax TV, there is no such thing as Occam’s razor.

No shame.

Top Bottom
1 2