• Please Go Here to get the facts on the safety of the COVID 19 vaccination.

Missing Some Threads

OP
Huntn

Huntn

Casual Solipsist
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m finding that as compared to the old days of MacRumors PRSI, Community, and Gaming threads, here there are more places to check and subsequently, I‘ve discovered there are threads I have missed or am late to the party. So I I have started using the New Post link to catch more conversations.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’m finding that as compared to the old days of MacRumors PRSI, Community, and Gaming threads, here there are more places to check and subsequently, I‘ve discovered there are threads I have missed or am late to the party. So I I have started using the New Post link to catch more conversations.
That is the main way I use this forum. I go through the new posts. I really like the feature.

Alli

Perfection
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve always read forums that way.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Staff member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Yeah, there's actually an option built in that will allow that to be the default display but then you lose the categorization so most owners leave it as default, but it's easy to click on and get the latest. MR also has a ton of forums but there are really only a couple I ever use and they're easy enough to find. Personally, I use the Latest Posts in side bar most of the time.

Top Bottom