Mitt Romney booed at raucous Utah GOP convention as speakers attack the Biden agenda

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The GOP clearly isn't ready for anyone to question Trump yet, the more they keep this up the worse it will be for them which may be good for Democrats in the midterms. In any case, I don't agree much with Romney on policy but he marched with BLM and questioned Trump a lot during his four years so he gets some respect from me, the party just has no place for anyone who isn't radical right.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The statements made by the politicians at the rally are really off-the-rails IMHO. And the crowd was basically a mob. The farther the GOP pushes to the right, the happier the extremists are, but they are really turning a lot of people off. Maybe the party will implode soon.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The GOP clearly isn't ready for anyone to question Trump yet, the more they keep this up the worse it will be for them which may be good for Democrats in the midterms. In any case, I don't agree much with Romney on policy but he marched with BLM and questioned Trump a lot during his four years so he gets some respect from me, the party just has no place for anyone who isn't radical right.

I respect Mitt Romney - and, tellingly, he strikes me as a man who respects himself - even if (and when) I frequently disagree with him (though less frequently than formerly) on policy and politics.

Treating a man of decency, honour and integrity - and it is not as though the GOP is overflowing with such people at the moment - in this manner is an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2