MLB is moving the 2021 All-Star game out of Georgia over opposition to new voting law

U

User.45

Trump yesterday:

So there ya go folks. Drink more Coke, watch more CBS, attend ball games, ship UPS, etc.

Thanks for the list, Conman Don. 🙂

As to having more people than we do...did you notice where you were when you woke up this morning?
I saw a comment on reddit about Trump being "right again" about UV neutralizing SARS-CoV-2:D
r/Conservative is full of either insane or mentally challenged people. You could literally see the thought process of this guy in a single photo:
1617545463898.png

If course "he was right", he was told like probably 10 times but realized only when saw this very infographic (his bleach talk followed this).
My impression has also been that the Q Cucks Klan liked him because he could be manipulated through Twitter, or through FoxNews. Yet then, he was also backed by trillions worth of data and expertise from intelligentsia and scientists.

And this takes us to today. He's been detached from the super high quality information sources (even Twitter, LOL). I do expect him to start missing the marks more and more and more. Besides the hyperbole, it is absolutely clear that:
1) there aren't more conservatives numerically
2) total buying power of democratic voters is much higher (see GDP distribution of voters)
3) lefties are much better at boycotts (subjective opinion).

Not that such mattered to his voters, but his attempts of "canceling back" will fall flat with a th(r)ump

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fight cancel culture with cancel culture. Cause it’s ok when it comes from the right.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wha?

You don't say republicans don't like companies, when they do things they don't like?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1379171883464134658/

But, but... "corporations are people".
They really are in a conundrum. The way I interpreted the relationship before was: GOP does what big business wants with lax regulations and low taxes. Most people don’t support corporate handouts, so the GOP used social wedge issues and the religious right to provide the votes. Now, however, these wedge issues are far less popular, and companies don’t want to be associated with them.… especially when news orgs point out “Acme widgets supported the candidate that is locking up little kids and blocking black people from voting.”

The companies are in a conundrum too. They still want their low taxes and lax regulations, so how do they get it? Should be interesting to see.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Looks like the GOP is very butthurt

Imagine the GOP outrage if the game had been moved in protest to a governor signing a trans rights or a pro-choice law instead...

Somehow I picture something like Trump’s Goya stunt rather than pitchforks and retaliatory legalization.

Top Bottom
1 2