Mob storms Capitol

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Comic relief (note – not the Onion):

Interesting article - one thing it linked to that I had totally missed:

Wasn’t this AppleOC’s best friend? He posted dozens of #WalkAway videos and kept crowing about how great Straka was..... Herdfan seemed to like Straka too. Funny how nobody mentioned him being arrested over on PRSI.....

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
LOL. Check out this loser.

Meggs allegedly wrote, "Trump said It's gonna be wild!!!!!!! It's gonna be wild!!!!!!! He wants us to make it WILD that's what he's saying. He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!!"

Get it? It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic... 😂

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It always amuses when people believe FBI asks questions they don‘t already know the answers to... 😅
They actually don't always know. I know from ( 2X ) personal experience.

They are courteous mofos though ( at least to me ).

You cooperate tell them what they want to hear ( which in my case didn't actually involve me ), and you're left wondering "is that it?"

If it did involve you, just tell them what they want to hear, or they are adding that shit to whatever they find on you.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I think she qualifies for the TFG thread. But man...Florida....

And DeSantis had the flags lowered to half mast for Limbaugh. Ugh.
Read a post by Jim Wright of Stonekettle Station (not the former Speaker of the House) who lives in Florida. He said he raised his flag (which he rarely flies) to top mast in order to say FTG.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
*Sigh.* This is why it’s hard to watch these shows. Guys like Scalise deflect with bullshit talking points like “lost” energy jobs and election “problems” that exist only in their minds.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
*Sigh.* This is why it’s hard to watch these shows. Guys like Scalise deflect with bullshit talking points like “lost” energy jobs and election “problems” that exist only in their minds.
I cannot stand it when a politician is asked a question and they refuse to answer. The host tried to be “tough” and make him answer, but he was really a wimp because he let the guy yammer out his talking points for a few minutes before he “pressed“ him again. These guys need to have internships with the BBC, where they have no problem holding somebody’s feet to the fire when holding an interview.

Letting politicians say whatever they want, regardless of the question, is not an interview. It is a free advertisement.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
I cannot stand it when a politician is asked a question and they refuse to answer. The host tried to be “tough” and make him answer, but he was really a wimp because he let the guy yammer out his talking points for a few minutes before he “pressed“ him again. These guys need to have internships with the BBC, where they have no problem holding somebody’s feet to the fire when holding an interview.

Letting politicians say whatever they want, regardless of the question, is not an interview. It is a free advertisement.
It is one thing for them to refuse to answer. That’s fine. Well, not fine really, but at least explicitly refusing to answer a question is relevant. Blabbing on about other things instead on the other hand is an abomination.

More interviews! Less free advertisements!

Just remember Jonathan Swan’s viral Trump interview...

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
It always amuses when people believe FBI asks questions they don‘t already know the answers to... 😅

In some cases, they may not know with certainty. Having someone confirm their address probably makes things easier. Unless the number they're calling is a burner though, I'm not sure how she would believe they can't determine her address. She's pretty dumb for publicly posting threats.

It's Sunday morning talk show time, so you know what that means.

People still doing / saying some shit

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1363512058025762816/

Wait, "killed millions of energy jobs"? I guess there isn't much point in pushing him endlessly on this stuff once it's clear he's not going to answer in good faith.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
For F' sake!

Four leading House Republicans — including Rep. Devin Nunes — sent a letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday, suggesting she was partially responsible for the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol and accusing her of handling the riot’s aftermath in a partisan manner.

They fault Pelosi, D-San Francisco, for the decision to not have the National Guard ready at the Capitol, for delays in getting the National Guard to the Capitol while the attack was happening and changing Capitol security policies without consulting Republicans.

“Five weeks have passed since the January 6th attack on the Capitol building, and many important questions about your responsibility for the security of the Capitol remain unanswered,” they wrote.

It was sent by Republicans who are ranking members on four House committees, also known as the top Republicans on those committees: Nunes of Tulare on Intelligence, Rep. Rodney Davis of Illinois on House Administration, Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio on Judiciary and Rep. James Comer of Kentucky on Oversight and Reform.

Drew Hammill, Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff, said the letter was “full of falsehoods” and “a transparently partisan attempt to lay blame on the Speaker.”
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1363663108301021187/

Top Bottom
1 2