Mob storms Capitol

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m waiting for conservatives to say BLM and Antifa remaining quiet and inactive during the police testimony is proof of just how organized and cunning they are. It’s an 8D chess reverse false flag. Tucker Carlson: "I thought they hated the police? So why did they sit by in silence and let them testify? I’ll tell you why. It was a concerted effort to make Republicans and patriots look bad. They knew exactly what they were doing with their silence and inaction which is proof of the extreme lengths they are capable of going."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
"Blue Lives Matter" until they disagree with your ideology. :rolleyes:

Far-right groups often do not like the police at all. They are just as anti-authority as far-left groups. Police need to stop thinking far-right extremists are their "buddies". I'm sure any officers who may have aided these protestors or taken selfies with them soon regretted doing so.

Before Obama, Trayvon Martin, and the string of publicized killings of black people, the far-right used to hate police, government of many forms and even sometimes the military. They only jumped on the military train after 9/11, and the “Blue Lives Matter” garbage as a direct response to BLM.

It’s odd they are blasting the Capitol police so much… I think Eric Swalwell mentioned that many of these chowder-head hacks who push this nonsense and downplay the insurrection can’t even look some of these officers in the face as they walk by them in the Capitol.

The last six years of Trump has seen the GQP shed any semblance of actual conservative values and the only poles that hold up their so-called “big tent” are their racism, belief in conspiracy theories, and their raging hard-on for Fatty McDumbass.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I was reading an article about Louis Gohmert and his far-right friends showing up unannounced at a DC jail and demanding a tour. They were told to F off, which is good. But their reason for showing up was a claim that the Jan 6th criminals are being treated unfairly. One tidbit from the article showed a fact that really pissed me off.

The 13 percent of Jan. 6 defendants held in jail before trial is much lower than the roughly 75 percent of federal defendants held in jail before trial nationwide, including in immigration custody.

And even with only 13% of them locked up, we still have the white supremacist bloc of the GOP protesting their “unfair” treatment. :brickwall:

PS - Link to the article, if you have the stomach for it. https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...62d17e-f096-11eb-bf80-e3877d9c5f06_story.html

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I was reading an article about Louis Gohmert and his far-right friends showing up unannounced at a DC jail and demanding a tour. They were told to F off, which is good. But their reason for showing up was a claim that the Jan 6th criminals are being treated unfairly. One tidbit from the article showed a fact that really pissed me off.

And even with only 13% of them locked up, we still have the white supremacist bloc of the GOP protesting their “unfair” treatment. :brickwall:

PS - Link to the article, if you have the stomach for it. https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...62d17e-f096-11eb-bf80-e3877d9c5f06_story.html

Ugh, you coulda warned us about the photo of that collection of mouthbreathers, or was that "if you have the stomach for it" part?

OK trying to focus on the article...

[ imho: wow what a bunch of arrogant showboating know-nothings]

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Another officer has died by suicide. Already, I’m seeing “he must have crossed the Clintons” and “the guilt of lying about it being an insurrection must have gotten to him.”

Literally nothing gets to these people. Truly maddening.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That story has been updated and news broke sometime last night that a fourth officer has died of suicide. He died last month but news is just being made public now.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Literally nothing gets to these people. Truly maddening.

Nothing ever will get through to them. It's not that they've never been presented with the facts or a well-reasoned argument. Dumb people are just going to believe what they're going to believe. Maybe they're too dumb to wrap their minds around complicated ideas so it's easy to dismiss them as lies. Maybe it's easier to believe they're on the Right Side than it is to accept the truth of the situation. Maybe it's about being accepted as a valuable member of a group of peers, even if those peers are morons. They spent years building on their foundation of stupidity. They're not going to willingly destroy their crap foundation and watch all they've built upon it crumble to the ground.

The point is, facts, reason and logic are useless tools. Nothing will get through to them. Their world will need to be turned upside down before they get it (like ending up in a hospital with Covid).

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
2 Seattle police officers (a married couple) lose their jobs for being in the mob at the Capitol on Jan 6...

What is it about Donald freaking Trump that people are willing to lose their livelihoods and go to jail for? What is it they truly think they’re fighting for? They’re out of a job and others are going to prison. Was it worth it? I wouldn’t walk a block to see Trump up close and in person even if someone gave me $20. These people are sacrificing their jobs and freedom to do whatever he tells them. And for what? Because some viral video showing “ballots in briefcases” or they think Jews are altering ballots with space lasers?

Well, at least they’re not on the streets enforcing what they think is the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wannabe Capitol insurrectionist facing 15 years in prison:

It seems like he wasn’t in the mob, but was on his way there with guns and ammo? Either way, good that he will be locked away.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wait, hold on, did I miss the thing where CFEFWSG was reinstated this past weekend? Or the march of teeming hordes of MAGAts swamping the capitol? What the hell? These ameritalibeans need to up their game, lest we stop taking them seriously.
I’m more surprised that we didn’t see mass suicides when it didn’t happen.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This fucking guy

View attachment 8233

View attachment 8234

Police arrested 316 people in DC on June 1 2020 during the BLM protests. They arrested 61 people in DC on January 6th. Systemic racism doesn’t exist?

Hundreds of violent insurrectionists got away scot-free.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Police arrested 316 people in DC on June 1 2020 during the BLM protests. They arrested 61 people in DC on January 6th. Systemic racism doesn’t exist?

Hundreds of violent insurrectionists got away scot-free.

Well, according to this article, the FBI arrested 570 people. Most of whom I assume were white.

Also kind of kills the narrative that it was an organized insurrection. Or maybe Reuters isn't a valid source anymore.

Top Bottom
1 2