Mob storms Capitol

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
OMG the horde of morons on Twitter has finally caught on that maybe the lack of security at the Capitol was intentional... but...

Oh wait, they think the deep state or liberals in the DC govt. made it easy to get into the Capitol because it would make the rioters look bad....? You can lead a moron to water, but you can’t stop them from just jumping in and drowning instead of having a drink.

Just look at the replies to Jack Posobiec’s tweet about how the Capitol March was super peaceful... as long as you have band-aids for when your eyes start bleeding.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1348748100643516419/

U

User.45

OMG the horde of morons on Twitter has finally caught on that maybe the lack of security at the Capitol was intentional... but...

Oh wait, they think the deep state or liberals in the DC govt. made it easy to get into the Capitol because it would make the rioters look bad....? You can lead a moron to water, but you can’t stop them from just jumping in and drowning instead of having a drink.

Just look at the replies to Jack Posobiec’s tweet about how the Capitol March was super peaceful... as long as you have band-aids for when your eyes start bleeding.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1348748100643516419/
At least nobody called them millions...lol.

U

User.45

"I lost followers AND been fact checked for the very first time!". The right wing outrage butthurt does put a smile on your face.
THey're whining about them losing followers that are either bat shit crazy or just full blown nazis. If these folks make up 25% of the followers, the only appropriate expression I can see is this:

1610460718829.png

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score

Grandma's uncle was ANTIFA. He fought and died in the Battle of Britain to help keep the Nazi scum where it belongs -- six feed under. I don't know when eradicating Nazi ideology went out of style. I have been so rattled by the events of the past few days that I had to literally take time to process. It's inconceivable to watch this scum, the same political element that bought us Nazi Germany, tramp through the very seat of American democracy waving confederate flags was simply enraging. So many have died to destroy this ideology and for good reason. It's vile. And now we have them walk around because they have the "right" to do so... Freedom of expression is one thing. Harboring and propagating a message of hate is another.

There is so much here to unfold. Imagine these were liberals demanding equal protection under law and an end to police brutality for black Americans. There would be fucking tanks, tear gas and hundreds of arrests. Yet, these toothless, pathetic motherfuckers get to walk out and go home with a police officer literally holding the fucking door. What in the world is this? I guess I'm still plenty pissed off... As should every American. These seditious rebels should have been shot on sight. If it sounds extreme, I'm sorry. The reality is they have forced the Senate to abandon it's chamber and flee. Let it sink in for a minute. The seat of our government had to literally flee a violent insurrection while certifying election results. If George Washington was around, he'd send the military. Those who survived and were apprehended would be tried and hung within weeks. They wouldn't get to go home and brag about it on Twitter or try to sell the Speaker's Podium on fucking eBay!

I hope this is a wake up call for all Americans. I really do...

U

User.45

Grandma's uncle was ANTIFA. He fought and died in the Battle of Britain to help keep the Nazi scum where it belongs -- six feed under. I don't know when eradicating Nazi ideology went out of style. I have been so rattled by the events of the past few days that I had to literally take time to process. It's inconceivable to watch this scum, the same political element that bought us Nazi Germany, tramp through the very seat of American democracy waving confederate flags was simply enraging. So many have died to destroy this ideology and for good reason. It's vile. And now we have them walk around because they have the "right" to do so... Freedom of expression is one thing. Harboring and propagating a message of hate is another.

There is so much here to unfold. Imagine these were liberals demanding equal protection under law and an end to police brutality for black Americans. There would be fucking tanks, tear gas and hundreds of arrests. Yet, these toothless, pathetic motherfuckers get to walk out and go home with a police officer literally holding the fucking door. What in the world is this? I guess I'm still plenty pissed off... As should every American. These seditious rebels should have been shot on sight. If it sounds extreme, I'm sorry. The reality is they have forced the Senate to abandon it's chamber and flee. Let it sink in for a minute. The seat of our government had to literally flee a violent insurrection while certifying election results. If George Washington was around, he'd send the military. Those who survived and were apprehended would be tried and hung within weeks. They wouldn't get to go home and brag about it on Twitter or try to sell the Speaker's Podium on fucking eBay!

I hope this is a wake up call for all Americans. I really do...
Agree... There's a reason my primary posts today are equating these bastards with nazis. Because that's what they are: Stupid Shitty Nazis. What do you call people who have dinner with a known nazi? Nazis. Same principles apply to rioters. These politicians are in bed with nazis, and they claim they did nazi that coming? Fuck them.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I live not too far from a very big city. The Police Guild Rep made a public statement about some officers that were at the Capitol and the situation was under investigation.

Police Officers were among those storming the Capitol. We have some circumstantial evidence that this happened. This makes me furious. If this is true (and I suspect that it is), such people need to be in prison. Permanently.

Top Bottom
1 2