Mob storms Capitol

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Lawyers for MAGA Fan Who Stole Pelosi’s Lectern Claim Client Is Actually ‘Pro-Law Enforcement,’ Was Looting Capitol to ‘Witness History’​

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Lawyers for MAGA Fan Who Stole Pelosi’s Lectern Claim Client Is Actually ‘Pro-Law Enforcement,’ Was Looting Capitol to ‘Witness History’​

We need a roll-eyes reaction smiley. Or a facepalm one. Or both.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
We need a roll-eyes reaction smiley. Or a facepalm one. Or both.

Face palm, for this one.

Full marks for creativity.

But, wow.

Just wow.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

That’s nothing compared to Ben Shapiro’s reason that Republicans shouldn’t vote to impeach Trump. See if you can wrap your head around this one. If they vote to impeach then by extension they are admitting to being complicit in the same behavior as Trump. So if Trump incited rioters then all who loudly supported him or said nothing all this time also incited the rioters. They should stand together in saying nobody did anything wrong ever.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
That’s nothing compared to Ben Shapiro’s reason that Republicans shouldn’t vote to impeach Trump. See if you can wrap your head around this one. If they vote to impeach then by extension they are admitting to being complicit in the same behavior as Trump. So if Trump incited rioters then all who loudly supported him or said nothing all this time also incited the rioters. They should stand together in saying nobody did anything wrong ever.

tbh lost me at "Ben Shapiro" ...not because I don't know who he is. 🥨

U

User.45

He's not wrong at all. It just uncovers his priorities, which override his "principles". That's all.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Here is another one of the geniuses who took part in the coup and then was hoping for that sweet $1000 FBI reward.

"Hello nice FBI lady. I am a snitch and I haven't done anything wrong myself, clearly. Here are my bank details."

View attachment 2729
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seriously @ericgtr12 we are going to need facepalm or eye roll emoji responses if this 👆 kind of thing continues in real life. Think about it.

I personally need the side eye emoji response for me.

Until then, I share this from Twittah!!
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349751580426448908/

Back to

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Remarks by the Congresswoman who wrote the letter demanding investigation of the groups touring the Capitol a day prior to the incursion

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349553928736804864/

This is an excellent way - a wonderful philosophical (and security) tool, to examine - or interrogate - something: You look for things that are off-key, things that look out of place.

The old "what happened that should not have happened?", "What is there, that shouldn't be there?" and - and the "and" is critically important, you also use that tool to pose the question another way, the old "the dog that didn't bark" approach - namely, "what didn't hapen that should have happened?" (Disconnected panic buttons are a good starting point with an interrogation of such data).

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2