mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Welcome to the monthly theme thread!

Each month a new theme will be posted for us to explore. This is not a competition, and you are welcome to post as many photos as you like throughout the month (this rule may be amended in the future depending on the level of participation). You may use any gear you like: phone, digital camera, film, etc. The idea of this thread is to focus on a technique or theme and grow with it over the course of the month. There will be no voting or winners.

You are welcome to ask for constructive criticism for any of your photos, but please do not offer it unless asked. This is a safe space just for sharing. However, discussing techniques or shooting experiences is highly encouraged. Ideally photos posted each month will also be shot during that month (ie, new photos), however, this is not a hard and fast rule as I know we have people with varying schedules and in different parts of the world, which may preclude certain themes throughout the year. Please feel free to include archived photos if you cannot manage to take a new photo throughout the month.

Please note the following:
  • All work must be your own
  • All photos must be Safe For Work
  • Exif data is appreciated, but not required (please include if you are asking for CC)
This month's theme is water. Please interpret this is you wish!

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
WaterWay.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Web_July_07_2022_001-2.jpg

back from the beach. was a quick thunderstorm just before we had dinner last night. i had hoped for a pretty sunset, but this did the trick too.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Caribbean?

Keys again. My one trip to the Caribbean was pre-digital camera for me, so I only have traditional photos prints ... somewhere. Though many of those are best left unfound ... :ROFLMAO:

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Keys again. My one trip to the Caribbean was pre-digital camera for me, so I only have traditional photos prints ... somewhere. Though many of those are best left unfound ... :ROFLMAO:
the water color looked very caribbean, but i haven't been to the keys yet. we were at the beach in NC last week, and one day the water there almost looked like the caribbean!

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2