6970_4311766987118_1531727513_n.jpg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Looking at the above, it's no wonder we keep hearing about young men running around shooting up schools, stores and other places.... They think they're the next Rambo.

Glad you explained the sign, as my eyebrows raised when I read, "filmed in Hope...." and thought, WTH??

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
Looking at the above, it's no wonder we keep hearing about young men running around shooting up schools, stores and other places.... They think they're the next Rambo.

Glad you explained the sign, as my eyebrows raised when I read, "filmed in Hope...." and thought, WTH??
Had no intention of offending, and asked for my post to be removed (which it was).

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
That's too bad that you asked for it to be removed....really, no need for that! I was not offended at all, just startled, and I appreciate the irony of the photo and also the context of the post, which is why I commented at all. I was merely expressing my thoughts, given recent events here in the US. IMHO (and hey, I'm an old lady, so take that as you will) there are too many violent movies and too many violent video games and really, this has got to be a major reason for the increase in violence that we have been seeing exhibited by young people..... Obviously other factors come into play as well, but I would guess that many of those factors are contributing to what makes these young people more susceptible to attraction to certain kinds of scenarios and eventual behavior in the first place.

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
A nice, neat setup at the start of a walking trail, but with the two, posted 'caution signs' (one for bears, the other for cougars), entering can be (and was) a touch un-nerving!! (Harrison, BC area)

o-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2