Moon over San Francisco

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
From a shoot last year, this was taken underneath the north side of the Golden Gate bridge. I have a canvas print of this one on my wall.

IMG_2744_web2.jpg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Beautiful! I’ve only framed one of the photos I’ve taken, and it hangs in my living room. Of course I can’t find it at the moment.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Beautiful! I’ve only framed one of the photos I’ve taken, and it hangs in my living room. Of course I can’t find it at the moment.
Seeing that it's my main hobby I have a lot of them. We moved away from the coast and missed the view, so I had this shot of Devil's Slide (south of San Francisco) printed up in 3 frames and we put it up in the kitchen, it's around 53 inches or so. "Almost" like having a window there lol.

IMG_2478.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
From a shoot last year, this was taken underneath the north side of the Golden Gate bridge. I have a canvas print of this one on my wall.

View attachment 310

That is seriously so vivid I'll bet someone accuses it of being shopped. Must look awesome on your wall.

Which can't you find, the photo or your living room?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah, that's fantastic, we should make a "general" photos thread.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
That is seriously so vivid I'll bet someone accuses it of being shopped. Must look awesome on your wall.
Yes, all of my photos are post processed to some degree for color correction but never modified from the original look, in this case the moon was so bright that I had to tone that down a bit but that was it. The sky was lit up almost like early evening on it's own.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Seeing that it's my main hobby I have a lot of them.

I really dig on the multi-panel style.

Shot this the other day on the intracoastal, panorama, there's a few glitched areas, but we get some amazing weather constructs ...

IMG_7113.jpeg

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
What did you shoot these with? I finally have gotten good iPhone photos since I upgraded last year. Before the lockdowns happened, I took a trip to Singapore and Tokyo/Kyoto Japan. I was able to capture this on a semi rainy night with little foot traffic. The Insta folks were awful at all the other sites.

IMG_1229 3.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What did you shoot these with? I finally have gotten good iPhone photos since I upgraded last year. Before the lockdowns happened, I took a trip to Singapore and Tokyo/Kyoto Japan. I was able to capture this on a semi rainy night with little foot traffic. The Insta folks were awful at all the other sites.

View attachment 410
Wow, that is a spectacular shot and a great example of the capabilities of the iPhone camera.

Mine was taken with a DSLR camera and a 200 MM lens which was necessary to get that moon at a decent size, otherwise it wouldn't looked like a blurry white splotch in the night sky. It was a planned shoot so I was all setup for it.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a spectacular shot and a great example of the capabilities of the iPhone camera.

Mine was taken with a DSLR camera and a 200 MM lens which was necessary to get that moon at a decent size, otherwise it wouldn't looked like a blurry white splotch in the night sky. It was a planned shoot so I was all setup for it.

We should start a share your photo category. Photos of nature, sunsets/sunrises, out of airplane windows, etc. You know to help keep it lite from time to time.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
We should start a share your photo category. Photos of nature, sunsets/sunrises, out of airplane windows, etc. You know to help keep it lite from time to time.
Agreed, it's my favorite hobby and I'm very interested but have hesitated because I don't know what the interest would be like. I'll go ahead and start that up and we'll see how well it does. Good suggestion!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I really dig on the multi-panel style.

Shot this the other day on the intracoastal, panorama, there's a few glitched areas, but we get some amazing weather constructs ...

View attachment 345

View attachment 410
Both of these are great images and worthy of their own threads here in this forum. :)

Top Bottom
1 2