More sub forums?

Huntn

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just put this in politics and it seems to be there could be a better forum name for this kind of topic, although it does have a political element in it. Maybe International or ? It did nt seem like this should go in the Tech forum, or should It? Just a thought, not pining over it. Suggestions? :)

Thread 'Cyberwar In Our Futures, Already Happening?'
https://talkedabout.com/threads/cyberwar-in-our-futures-already-happening.1394/

AutomaticApple

Site Champ
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
Just put this in politics and it seems to be there could be a better forum name for this kind of topic, although it does have a political element in it. Maybe International or ? It did nt seem like this should go in the Tech forum, or should It? Just a thought, not pining over it. Suggestions? :)

Thread 'Cyberwar In Our Futures, Already Happening?'
https://talkedabout.com/threads/cyberwar-in-our-futures-already-happening.1394/
I would like to see a general technology forum be added.

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
There is a forum called "Tech Talk". Nowhere does it specify what sort of tech should be discussed. Being outta MR, we tend to focus on related tech, but nothing about that forum constrains topics thusward.
This is the one, it's been there the whole time.

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
Am I blind or is it just well hidden? It isn't like the gaming forum where you can see it on the front page.
Are you not seeing this?
Greenshot 2021-06-02 17.38.12.png

Huntn

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the one, it's been there the whole time.
I know, and usually tech forums try to stick to tech, be apolitical and avoiding international conflict, but if that is where you want it, then please move the thread cited in post one to the technology forum.

Top Bottom