Most Americans Want the Rich to Pay Higher Taxes, According to Every Poll Everywhere

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Seems like the rich are doing their fair share of dodging taxes.

But to be unfair, they probably have accountants going “Check out this hilarious loophole. You in?” Who among us would respond “No thanks.”?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The numbers may be accurate, but its meaningless if you vote for the same bought and paid for folks who sell tax cuts for the rich as simply "tax cuts". You know, those conservatives who stand in front of blue collar workers at a factory and yell "They want to raise your taxes! I want to lower them", when they're really talking about the factory owner who probably doesn't even live in said politician's turf, but pays them to convince his workers to keep voting for people who will keep his taxes low.

Liberals in Washington are squandering their chances to fix this stuff up. Its time to act on a host of things now. Democrats seem scared of pulling that trigger though.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
The numbers may be accurate, but its meaningless if you vote for the same bought and paid for folks who sell tax cuts for the rich as simply "tax cuts". You know, those conservatives who stand in front of blue collar workers at a factory and yell "They want to raise your taxes! I want to lower them", when they're really talking about the factory owner who probably doesn't even live in said politician's turf, but pays them to convince his workers to keep voting for people who will keep his taxes low.

Liberals in Washington are squandering their chances to fix this stuff up. Its time to act on a host of things now. Democrats seem scared of pulling that trigger though.
That’s Senima’s fault. And we need to boycott any company she works for once she loses her primary. She needs to be fully cancelled unless she gets on board.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score

Seems like the rich are doing their fair share of dodging taxes.

But to be unfair, they probably have accountants going “Check out this hilarious loophole. You in?” Who among us would respond “No thanks.”?
Eh depends what it is. I mean I generally only do stuff on gov.uk or moneysavingexpert or another mainstream source.

Top Bottom
1 2