Reaction score
none of my posts could even be stretched into a “rules violation”
….

giphy.gif

DT

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
They interpret every joke as an insult. There is no place for a sense of humor at MR.

Yeah, my personality too often, just doesn't work within their "rules", there's no nuance to moderation, and it's especially bad if a mod isn't too fond of you (not saying that's the case in the example above, but more for fucknuts like jeezus karate boy ...

Last edited:

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, my personality too often, just doesn't work within their "rules", there's no nuance to moderation, and it's especially bad if a mod isn't too fond of you (not saying that's the case in the example above, but more for fucknuts like jeezus karate boy ...
Zero fun allowed there unless it's dry and sterile.

Last edited:

bunnspecial

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you're one of the "favorites" you can get away with a lot that's clearly in the "trolling" category or just outright being nasty to other members.

If you're someone who's made their naughty list, even something that a reasonable person would interpret as a joke is a rule violation. That's how I read the deleted post. It's a general(on-topic) comment on the post to which its replying along with some lighthearted humor at how they phrased it.

BTW, on the latter, I've been moderated for similar comments not on "trolling" but because I was making fun of another user's speech or however that's phrased when I commented on a phrasing being unclear or not making sense. Meanwhile, I see another "favored poster" tell someone else say essentially the same thing but ramp it up a notch with "I guess it's because you're German" and that's "not remotely close to a rule violation" according to Steve at contact us.

ouimetnick

Power User
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Something fishy going on there. I would almost have to wonder if they have some kind of agreement with some of these people to play hall monitor.
I’d be tempted to start a thread on that, but since I’d have to have examples, my examples would violate their rules because it’s “attacking another forum member” 🙄

Pumbaa

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Reaction score
I’d be tempted to start a thread on that, but since I’d have to have examples, my examples would violate their rules because it’s “attacking another forum member” 🙄
Nah, no need for specific examples in order to make claims. Our fan icanhazbagz clearly showed that in an infamous SFF thread over there. It is also fine to attack unspecified or vaguely specified forum members. Very civil place.

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
Nah, no need for specific examples in order to make claims. Our fan icanhazbagz clearly showed that in an infamous SFF thread over there. It is also fine to attack unspecified or vaguely specified forum members. Very civil place.
Over and over again he's gotten away with it to the point the hypocrisy is laughable.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
Their “rules” make it very clear you cannot tell other members to leave the forums. Yet both HazMac and BasicRobert directly said that to me on the SFF, with GreatApple daring me to report him, knowing the mods are completely two-faced and wouldn’t do anything. So HazMac or SnappleRobber, if you’re reading this… take your lips off the mods’ buttholes for 2 seconds and bite me.

MissNomer

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mr RJT (Newbie) is going real personal now...

Post in thread 'Hate speech publicly allowed?'

Obviously I've reported it...

Pumbaa

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Mr RJT (Newbie) is going real personal now...

Post in thread 'Hate speech publicly allowed?'

Obviously I've reported it...
I have it on good authority that it was reported many hours ago. Still nothing.

Ah, well. It will get deleted, just a matter of time, multiple rule violations.

bunnspecial

Site Donor
Reaction score
Then of course you have this word vomit piling on top of it that isn't even a coherent statement

SuperMatt said:
How would you know? Since you don’t see the submissions or responses, this is just your guess at what happens. You’re also assuming that the other poster is doing what you suggested, and again - there is no way for you to know that.
Yes, I agree. I wouldn’t know that concretely. So I did assume to some degree, but I do have a general idea of how some things work being involved over the years, which is not everything I’ve posted is guesswork.

BTW, the post from the RJT fellow should be a slam-dunk delete by their rules, but I have my doubts it will happen...

MissNomer

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Third time’s the charm!

See how he likes them “Apples”… (sorry, not sorry!)

Runs For Fun

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score

See how he likes them “Apples”… (sorry, not sorry!)
Oh snap! 💥

Top Bottom