Mypillow guy is now planning the next coup?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Amusingly enough, the crazy MyPillow guy can't even catch a break on Newsmax.

Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:

“Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”

He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.
“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”
For the next two minutes, Lindell and Sellers attempted to shout each other down. Lindell pushed on with his claims, saying, “You have just suppressed me!” as Sellers continued to speak over him.

Now, I'm not suggesting that Newsmax has suddenly developed anything as radical as standards, but I do recall Dominion's lawyers sent letters to them and OAN and one or two other right wing news outfits. Looks like they did their job well.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Now, I'm not suggesting that Newsmax has suddenly developed anything as radical as standards, but I do recall Dominion's lawyers sent letters to them and OAN and one or two other right wing news outfits. Looks like they did their job well.

That lawsuit by the voting machine company against NewsMax seems to be the only thing that is making them tell the truth... but of course still only about that one thing.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well look here a nice long video just in time to save him from the lawsuit that will break him look at the comments they actually think this is real.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Amusingly enough, the crazy MyPillow guy can't even catch a break on Newsmax

Hilarious clip. If there was ever a good argument for cancel culture, that guy is it.

But Newsmax has exited interviews w/ the MyPillow guy before, I have no clue why they ever rebook him. He's not going to change.

U

User.191

Hilarious clip. If there was ever a good argument for cancel culture, that guy is it.

But Newsmax has exited interviews w/ the MyPillow guy before, I have no clue why they ever rebook him. He's not going to change.
The guy is certifiably crazy and clearly ignorant of the law. He doesn’t seem to grasp the fundamental issue here that, even IF a presidential election was found to have been invalid, it wouldn’t matter legally speaking to the sitting President because short of impeachment, death or resignation, there are exactly zero legal ways to declare the previous election void.

And there even less legal ways to “reinstate” a previous President.

The very idea of this paints this moron as the exact opposite of a patriot.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

I expected it to be funny, but that was just sad. It was pretty much an SNL skit.

lizkat

Reaction score
The guy is certifiably crazy and clearly ignorant of the law. He doesn’t seem to grasp the fundamental issue here that, even IF a presidential election was found to have been invalid, it wouldn’t matter legally speaking to the sitting President because short of impeachment, death or resignation, there are exactly zero legal ways to declare the previous election void.

And there even less legal ways to “reinstate” a previous President.

The very idea of this paints this moron as the exact opposite of a patriot.

I can't help thinking that this guy and a lot of Trump "loyalists" don't believe a word of what The Don or they themselves are spouting... and it's all just a game to keep pots stirred and distract "libruls" from staying focused on getting Dem goals off the drawing board while there's time to do that in advance of the midterm elections.

Meanwhile what's left of actual GOP leadership on the financial side (they have no unified policy focus) are pouring money into targeted purple districts where they hope to knock off the reps who managed to acquire or keep Dem seats in 2020. Not sure that will work since the drift of across-the-aisle attitude of likely voters is towards Biden's work is more positive than negative. No wonder the Rs are trying to get vote suppression bills across the finish line in what used to be swing states...

In other words MyPillow guy and some of the R morons in the House are a handy "watch the birdie" gig and I hope the DNC and congressional leadership don't forget to just keep their eyes on getting stuff done that Americans across the board have signaled they're up for.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
In other words MyPillow guy and some of the R morons in the House are a handy "watch the birdie" gig and I hope the DNC and congressional leadership don't forget to just keep their eyes on getting stuff done that Americans across the board have signaled they're up for.

While this is possible, he still managed to seemingly alienate a newsmax pundit. I get the impression that if the interviewer was in the same room, he may have smothered Lindell with a mypillow.

lizkat

Reaction score
While this is possible, he still managed to seemingly alienate a newsmax pundit. I get the impression that if the interviewer was in the same room, he may have smothered Lindell with a mypillow.

Maybe by word of mouth some folks who've been watching Fox will swing over to Newsmax where at least a few lines get drawn now and then, if only out of some beancounting oncerns about booking guests who may draw defamation lawsuits.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Maybe by word of mouth some folks who've been watching Fox will swing over to Newsmax where at least a few lines get drawn now and then, if only out of some beancounting oncerns about booking guests who may draw defamation lawsuits.

I'm not seeing it. I have noted that the jackass continues to wield power over the wacky conspiracy theorists. I'm wondering how they'll react when he (almost certainly) isn't elected in 2024.

Top Bottom
1 2