MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell Just Made His Most Bonkers Claim Yet

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
his train has been veering onto the crazy tracks but it just totally derailed onto the crazy spur

Conspiracy theorist and pillow maven Mike Lindell made one of his wildest claims yet.
“We already have all the pieces of the puzzle,” Lindell said on Real America’s Voice this week. “We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-and-some million people.”

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
his train has been veering onto the crazy tracks but it just totally derailed onto the crazy spur

Conspiracy theorist and pillow maven Mike Lindell made one of his wildest claims yet.
“We already have all the pieces of the puzzle,” Lindell said on Real America’s Voice this week. “We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-and-some million people.”
I saw this yesterday and was just laughing. Only 155 Million and some change voted in 2020. So who are the other 145 Million folks who are going to get locked up? Also with only 31 Million folks left in the US, what does that ratio look like for guards per prisoner?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Why stop there? He should've said he was going to imprison the whole planet ... and beyond!

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I think he is trying to look so crazy to get out of that billion dollar lawsuit well or he is just crazy.

I think the craziness pre-dates the lawsuit. He’s either surrounded by people that tell him falsehoods or he’s delusional. Maybe his years of meth use have killed one too many neurons. This is the guy who allegedly did so much meth his dealer cut him off.

I commend the guy for turning his life around and finding success, not an easy thing to do, especially with meth addiction. But his mind does not seem to be grounded in reality.

Top Bottom
1 2