Nancy Pelosi confirms she got hair done indoors in San Francisco

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score

Yep. The head idiot is telling people to ditch their masks, and Hermain Cain died. And the Sturgis rally spread COVID-19 to 11 states, killing a guy. But, let's bash the lady for being stupid enough to take her mask off while getting her hair did.

She's a jackass for pulling this, and not just owning up to it—"I fucked up" goes a long way—but spare me the whole line of attack.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1301333988435394561/

This doesn’t excuse Pelosi’s actions, but it seems like the owner of the salon, Erica Kious is a total dog (Donnie speak) and a radical Trump deplorable.

I feel sorry for Jonathan DeNardo first, Pelosi second, and no pity for the crazy Kious lady. Someone questioned if Jacob Wohl is behind this.. wouldn’t surprise me if he payed the salon owner.. scum bag gotta scum somehow.

Who do you believe? The owner who wasted NO time appearing on radical racist Tucker Carlson or the stylist who went to an attorney? It’s 2 against 1. I’m leaning towards the stylist’s story (and pelosi) vs the owner’s story. Seems pelosi and the stylist can corroborate each other’s story and the owner rushed to faux news...

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s one thing I don’t miss from The Other Place: the false equivalencies.
That’s the thing, are Trump supporters holding this up as hypocrisy while ignoring their own 1000 times over.

Now I’ll ask how upset are you all (addressed to the group)? Did she get special treatment from a business that was supposed to be closed or could people go in one at a time? If they were supposed to be closed, ping her and demand better. PS, that would not be Delinquent Donny, lol.

At my barber, you currently have to wait outside until they are ready to cut your hair. I wore a mask for the barber. I don’t see a mask for getting your hair washed.

And I got my teeth cleaned yesterday, shockingly without a mask, but you should see them. Wrapped up like mummies with full face protection. ;)

Last edited:

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
That’s the thing, are Trump supporters holding this up a hypocrisy while ignoring their own 1000 times over.

eMKKZk4.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And they played this video on a loop at the Kayleigh Mcenany show... they have given up on governance and are just trolling America at this point. How can your entire government policy just be “Pwning the libz“???

Top Bottom
1 2