NBC to host Donald Trump opposite Joe Biden on Thursday

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Wow. I almost wish I’d watched it. Guthrie’s getting great reviews.

And the way you know she done good?

The reports I have read suggested that Savannah Guthrie destroyed Mr Trump; if that is the case, - by moderating the exchange firmly and holding Mr Trump to account (her crack about "you're the president not someone's crazy uncle" was brilliant, a conclusion which drew a polite tweeted demurral from Mr Trump's niece, Mary Trump, who recently published a book about her deranged uncle) perhaps NBC's decision may be viewed in a somewhat different light.

The view from over here in the (dis)United Kingdom:

Trump has started speaking in Fort Myers, Florida, where he is holding an event on “protecting America’s seniors.”

The president said of the coronavirus pandemic, “We are rounding the turn. I say that all the time.” 🥴

“I wasn’t feeling great, and the next day I wake up and I’m like, ‘Who can I fight today?’”

“My young son Barron had it. And he had it. And all of a sudden he doesn’t have it. It’s like, you know, it’s different.”

“We cannot allow unscientific, panic-driven, fear-based policies to deny our children and grandchildren their future and their dreams,”

:unsure:
I mean, WTAF?

People vote for this maniac?

Edit:
I'm opening another bottle of Côtes du Rhone.

Côtes du Rhone sounds an excellent idea; do enjoy.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I actually felt a sense of calm after watching the Biden event. Like - somebody that wants the best for America will be in charge soon. Watching Donny makes me upset. Since I already cast a vote, I am ignoring him from now on.

And, being banned from PRSI for a year means I don't have the temptation of replying to his supporters. Overall, I am really looking forward to November 3 and beyond.

I read an analysis of the dueling town halls, and one point jumped out at me. Trump gambled and made a huge mistake not agreeing to another debate, because the town hall gave Binden uninterrupted time to clearly explain his plans to get us out of the pandemic and how to fix the economy.

Top Bottom
1 2