NCAA Football 2021 Season

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
My Oregon Ducks upset Ohio State in a nail-biter, 35-28!
Score was much closer than the actual game was. But it was beautiful. :)

And FSU almost beats an always over-rated Notre Dame and then loses to Jacksonville State. Wow!

Also, it seems a lot of college students want to have sex with Joe Biden. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Eric, 30 years and you left! How could you!
It's the rain and clouds, seriously. The summers are beautiful but during the rest of the year it's depressing. CA has its own issues too but excessive rain isn't one of them. ;)

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
As I watch, I’m feeling sorry for Rutgers. We’re not even in the 4th quarter and the score is Ohio State 52, Rutgers 6. I know this happens often in NCAA football (there are two or three other Top 25 games today with similar scores), but this kind of ass-kicking is so demoralizing for the team on the wrong end of that score.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
So not only did Georgia thrash Kentucky yesterday, but you have to feel bad for anybody who took the spread. Kentucky blew it for them by scoring a touchdown in literally the last four seconds of the game. 😬

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
The big surprise of the day: Purdue 24 - Iowa 7.

Would never have called that one.

And it seems like TN fans didn't really like have their former coach back in town. Boo all you want, but why did you even bring a golf ball to the game. :(

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
LSU Coach Ed Orgeron is out at the end of the season. Just 2 years after winning a national title.

But they have been mediocre the past 2 years so I guess he had to go. Loved hearing him talk though.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
The big surprise of the day: Purdue 24 - Iowa 7.

Would never have called that one.

And it seems like TN fans didn't really like have their former coach back in town. Boo all you want, but why did you even bring a golf ball to the game. :(
Saw a good description about the Purdue win on TV and elsewhere: Purdue beat the #2 out of Iowa. As for the Tennessee game, who brings a mustard container? Even if you like hot dogs and burgers, there are easier ways.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
LSU Coach Ed Orgeron is out at the end of the season. Just 2 years after winning a national title.

But they have been mediocre the past 2 years so I guess he had to go. Loved hearing him talk though.
Yes, I just saw this. I wonder about the wisdom of a mid-season announcement though. Can't be good for team morale unless they were also looking for coach O to go.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Coach O is getting an almost $17 million dollar buyout through Dec. 2025, so hard to feel too sorry for the guy.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Watching the Buckeyes play Nebraska and thinking they really need to get rid of that Netflix logo on their helmets.

CE0A2E05-DFC0-4F05-B12E-E993ACF9E3EC.jpeg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
As I mentioned elsewhere, Ohio State-Michigan State yesterday turned into such a blowout that it became boring. Seriously, it was like every eight game minutes, another OSU touchdown. At the point where I found myself mostly reading my phone and looking up occasionally to go, "Oh, another touchdown," I turned it off.

For the part that I did watch, I was surprised to see CJ Stroud playing into the second half. Hopefully they pulled him later, along with some of the other starters. Got the big Michigan game coming up next weekend.

OTOH, I never saw this coming: Utah 38, Oregon 7. :oops:

Top Bottom
1 2