Netherlands thoughtlessly puts historic bridge between the King of Earth's megayacht and the sea

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is a half-billion dollar skiff

This monolith to obscene wealth and excess is based on the Black Pearl, another huge piece of shit boat that is too big, but not big enough to hide the fact your parents don’t love you … it also needs a second “shadow yacht” that will tag alongside it. … You build the largest sailing yacht in the world and you have to get a second one because not all of your stuff fits.

U

User.45

This is a half-billion dollar skiff

This monolith to obscene wealth and excess is based on the Black Pearl, another huge piece of shit boat that is too big, but not big enough to hide the fact your parents don’t love you … it also needs a second “shadow yacht” that will tag alongside it. … You build the largest sailing yacht in the world and you have to get a second one because not all of your stuff fits.
If anybody wondered how this translates to CO2 emissions:
1644167807788.png

Yoused

up
Reaction score
This here is the tender boat for the big skiff.

Note the helipad. The big boat has three tall masts with sails, so no helicopter pilot wants to set down on that thing. If Columbus had another caravel on his first voyage, you could line up all four bowsprit to stern along the starboard rail of this thing and not be able to see their hulls from the port side.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
These rich assholes going to space and getting special treatment for their gigantic, expensive toys while they fight unionizing and lobby to make sure their companies pay a big fat zero in federal tax dollars are starting to grind my nerves down.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
These rich assholes going to space and getting special treatment for their gigantic, expensive toys while they fight unionizing and lobby to make sure their companies pay a big fat zero in federal tax dollars are starting to grind my nerves down.
I am starting to suspect that "wealthy asshole" might be redundant.

Top Bottom
1 2