Never bring a knife to a dildo fight

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Russians be crazy.​

'Armed robber' is beaten up with a sex toy: Cashier grabs 18-inch 'weapon' and bashes knife-wielding 'thief' at Russian sex shop​

U

User.191

Russians be crazy.​

'Armed robber' is beaten up with a sex toy: Cashier grabs 18-inch 'weapon' and bashes knife-wielding 'thief' at Russian sex shop​

Have you seen some of the dildo's for sale today? I swear some are not pleasure toys but are masquerading as weapons of mass destruction.

At least that was a double-ender so 18 inches ain't all that large when you realize the purpose. But some of the vibrators are - well - yes...

U

User.191

Russians be crazy.​

Thanks for the video, BTW - that made it to our #Random Slack channel!

Yeah, where I work we get away with shit like that!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Have you seen some of the dildo's for sale today? I swear some are not pleasure toys but are masquerading as weapons of mass destruction.

At least that was a double-ender so 18 inches ain't all that large when you realize the purpose. But some of the vibrators are - well - yes...
Plus look at what other fun you can have with them.

U

User.191

Wouldn’t surprise me the least. Like wallets, they’re already potential weapons of ass destruction so what’s another m in the grand scheme of things?
Wallet or Dildo. What's a poor Warthog to do?

D

Deleted member 199

Meh who hasn’t been chased out of a sex shop by a dildo wielding attendant….?

18 inches ain't all that large when you realize the purpose
You’re not thinking laterally enough if you assume that means its gonna be used by two people.

Top Bottom
1 2