New Photo Of The Month Contest - 1/2022

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Dear members,

A new Photo Of The Month 1/2022 contest just started, you can submit your photos on the dedicated album page.

You have 7 days to submit your images, up to 3 images per user are authorized.
Once the submission phase end, members will have 7 days to vote for the photo they like the most.

Start submitting your photo here.

Good luck to everyone !

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Questions:

Do the images have to be current -- i.e., shot during the month of the contest, or can they be from someone's archives?

Any restrictions on subject matter? (Presumably images will need to be considered "Safe for Work" so certain types of images would not be permitted?)

Any restrictions on gear used?

What's the prize for the winner? :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Questions:

Do the images have to be current -- i.e., shot during the month of the contest, or can they be from someone's archives?

Any restrictions on subject matter? (Presumably images will need to be considered "Safe for Work" so certain types of images would not be permitted?)
All great questions, let me do what I can to answer given the limited knowledge I have of this addon. Let's go with Safe for work and can be any photo whether recent or archived.

Any restrictions on gear used?
No restrictions, if it can take a photos, it's acceptable. Would like to make this about art than gear.

What's the prize for the winner? :D
There is a little ribbon that will appear of the avatar of the winner for some amount of time (weeks or a month)

For now, I would consider this our beta test contest, we really need to test it out and see if there are any issues.

Top Bottom
1 2