New Theme and Font Sizes

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
As you've probably noticed, we've upgraded the theme of this board. Not only is the look a little different but it also add some functionality. To change your font size click on your avatar and go to Preferences > Font Size. I'm still working out some details but let me know if you have any issues.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Looks great, but you need a dark theme.

See, I've got this one annoying floater right here in my eyeball. It's something I don't notice unless I'm looking at something bright. Like a white screen. Like right now. The damn thing's hovering just below where I'm typing, and it's annoying the everliving piss out of me.

I need a dark theme.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Looks great, but you need a dark theme.

See, I've got this one annoying floater right here in my eyeball. It's something I don't notice unless I'm looking at something bright. Like a white screen. Like right now. The damn thing's hovering just below where I'm typing, and it's annoying the everliving piss out of me.

I need a dark theme.
You bet, if you go to your settings (click your avatar at the top of the page) and click on Preferences you can change it to Discord.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
As for the new theme, I've reverted back for now, too many issues with it.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Ahh, thank you.

Personally, I think the Blenderartist color scheme is among the best I've ever seen from a forum. The dark background, and orange highlights make it easy to navigate visually.

Top Bottom