Newsmax settles Dominion lawsuit

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
1 down two more to go. no way the last two or is it three Morons will get out of this. they are doomed. I am really hurting for them too I really am ya really what you don't believe me??

Newsmax settles Dominion lawsuit, issues apology over election conspiracy theories​

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
1 down? Not so sure. Newsmax is probably not off the hook yet, isn’t this just about the defamation of the executive, not the company? I was under the impression that the company had no intention to settle.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well shoot, I was hoping for such a crippling judgment that Dominion basically ends up owning Newsmax. 😏

Of course, Newsmax hasn’t settled with the other company that’s suing them, Smartmatic. So there’s still hope.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m related news Trump decided on his own that The Big Lie shall now be used to describe the fact he lost the election even though for months it has been used to describe him lying about losing. This of course also ignores the real history of the term being coined by Nazi propaganda to spread their lies repeatedly until they are believed to be fact. They knew exactly what and how they were doing it.

This goes right along with Fox deciding on their own that they aren’t fake news despite being the biggest spreader of it.

In a way I feel bad for conservatives because they have almost no outlet that is going to serve them facts and a lot of people just don’t have the time or interest to seek out the truth. This reminds me of the education part of my DUI punishment when the instructor said most people don’t have an abusive relationship with alcohol. He clearly didn’t know the people in my circles, but he was probably right.

U

User.45

I’m related news Trump decided on his own that The Big Lie shall now be used to describe the fact he lost the election even though for months it has been used to describe him lying about losing. This of course also ignores the real history of the term being coined by Nazi propaganda to spread their lies repeatedly until they are believed to be fact. They knew exactly what and how they were doing it.

This goes right along with Fox deciding on their own that they aren’t fake news despite being the biggest spreader of it.

In a way I feel bad for conservatives because they have almost no outlet that is going to serve them facts and a lot of people just don’t have the time or interest to seek out the truth. This reminds me of the education part of my DUI punishment when the instructor said most people don’t have an abusive relationship with alcohol. He clearly didn’t know the people in my circles, but he was probably right.
Lügenpresse...

Top Bottom
1 2