Next level insanity: Fetus-powered street lamps

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

"In places like Washington D.C.," fetuses are "burned to power the light's of the city's homes and streets," claimed Catherine Glenn Foster, who had, just minutes before, sworn not to lie under oath. The GOP-summoned witness let loose the wild and utterly false accusation that municipal electrical companies are powered by incinerated fetuses.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Her source for this appears to be something called Abyssus Abyssum Advocat, a site run by Catholic priest who seems a bit unbalanced.

The story linked by Chew Toy McCoy notes that
(Foster) is a Georgetown law school graduate who is paid $190,000 a year to be the president of Americans United for Life …

It would appear that to get a college degree, one need only check the correct boxes on Finals – education does not equate to mental function.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Think about it! All the power in the world, and all it takes is a few forsaken children!
man I knew kids had a lot of energy but thats crazy energy in a yet to be kid package.
it makes you wonder if this is the usual crap republicans spew out just to make things less than clear or she believes it?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Think about it! All the power in the world, and all it takes is a few forsaken children!
Children. Have you been around them? They are absolutely disgusting, have bad manners, and everything they touch somehow gets sticky. Hell, even stuff they do not touch but just look toward needs to be scrubbed (at best, more often nuked from orbit, to be safe). Sometimes I feel like parental love is a form of dementia.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Children. Have you been around them? They are absolutely disgusting, have bad manners, and everything they touch somehow gets sticky. Hell, even stuff they do not touch but just look toward needs to be scrubbed (at best, more often nuked from orbit, to be safe). Sometimes I feel like parental love is a form of dementia.

What use are they, other than batteries for our future civilization?

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I think she's claiming that incineration of aborted fetuses contributes to generating power. You know, like burning coal, natural gas, or any other fuel, as if the fetal tissue is transported to the local power company's generation plant.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
The link I put in post #2 claims that that was about to happen when some good-hearted crusaders waylaid the truck and rescued those tissues in order to see that they be given a proper burial.

Kinda like vegans do with cuts of beef at the supermarket.

Top Bottom
1 2