North Carolina man arrested after he’s discovered with guns, explosives in plot to assassinate Joe Biden

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's already started and we haven't even had the election yet. These are Trump's people, he props them up, gives them a voice and empowers this sort of radicalism.

From RawStory
Alexander Hillel Treisman was arrested in late May outside of Kannapolis, North Carolina after plotting to assassinate former Vice President Joe Biden and carry out an act of terrorism, reported WBTV News.

It’s the second assassination plot to kill Biden that the public is aware of this year.

The North Carolina Middle District Court shows that there was an arrest warrant issued on June 10, 2020 and Treisman appears to have attempted to seal the indictments.

Attachments

• biden-mask.jpg
    biden-mask.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 133

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember, if a right leaner plans or does this type thing then it's just one person with severe mental issues. If a left leaner does the same then the entire left signed off on the mission with extreme enthusiasm.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another "lone wolf" and probably not a real threat to society. I'll bet he had a really bad childhood, too. Right? He must be white or we'd hear about it on the mainstream news outlets.

Or is he brown? Or (gasp) black?

I need to know! I don't know if I should be afraid or not. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
1 2