Not Only Trying To Steal The Election, Trump is Inciting Violence On His Behalf

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
...using Trump’s branded method of speaking and projection, subliminal messages to his losers about how they should react. He does not say go shoot somone, he just suggests it will happen, and pretending like he would be against that. Of course his solution is to overturn the election to prevent this tragedy. 👀

And never overlook that even though Republican individuals have stood up to Trump at the State level, The GOP has an entity has supported his actions :mad: When you hear chants of lock him up, the name Trump should jump to the forefront.

Last week, Gabriel Sterling, a top Republican election official in Georgia, begged for Trump to stop, saying, “Someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. It’s not right.”

Maybe behind a paywall:

The danger is growing that Trump’s lies about the election will lead to violence​

It threatens the foundations of U.S. democracy.

But passions are not dissipating; they are exploding. Republicans across the country, from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) down to county GOP chairs, are inflaming them with their encouragement or their acquiescence. Violence seems ever more possible when President-elect Joe Biden’s victory becomes official — if not before. Short of that, Mr. Trump is creating a new playbook for failed candidates: Rile the base; delegitimize your opponent’s victory; pressure state officials to flip the results. This strategy could be far more potent in a closer election. It threatens the foundations of U.S. democracy.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump ad his sycophants are a threat to this country. They need to be held accountable and Trump should be removed immediately.
I agree, but look at our state, that won’t happen (be removed immediately) and not only that I project that Biden in another bid by a President to heal the country/insane, will let bygones be bygones. I’ll be thrilled if I am wrong.

Our laws either mean something or it’s a big sham as average people are held accountable daily, many times falsely in our prejudice and over zealousness, yet it seems most times, the big fish shit all over us and walk scot free. 😳

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
I agree, but look at our state, that won’t happen (be removed immediately) and not only that I project that Biden in another bid by a President to heal the country/insane, will let bygones be bygones. I’ll be thrilled if I am wrong.

Our laws either mean something or it’s a big sham as average people are held accountable daily, many times falsely in our prejudice and over zealousness, yet it seems most times, the big fish shit all over us and walk scot free. 😳
Oh I think NY state can't wait for January 20.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
These people are trying to facilitate a coup in Trump's name. Treason is a high crime.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
Good grief. The Republicans are coming apart at the seams if they've started demanding marital law be declared. They execute people for treason in other countries.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
On a more minor (read no) threat note, just read an AZ judge tossed a massive voter fraud case because the plaintiff isn't even a registered voter and hasn't been for at least a decade. Only a Trump supporter would adamantly believe that has nothing to do with it.

This is my current favorite example of a Trump supporter thinking they deserve something based on nothing tangible or reality.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good grief. The Republicans are coming apart at the seams if they've started demanding marital law be declared. They execute people for treason in other countries.

There are enough of these assholes around to make me worried as they are so quick to trash our Constitution, basically plunging us into a state of violence or revolution. Yep, that qualifies them as asses.

This anger, there is anger in every election for the last 200 years when your person loses, but what has not happened is this level of sedition being advocated for, just because their corrupt POS failed to win the election and then failed to corrupt his way back in. These people have completely lost their perspective, breaking bad is the best way to describe it. :unsure:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
And that anger goes both ways.

Four years of Trump undermining democracy...four years of watching his following grow into a frightening cult...four years of hatred and abuse from puerile, uninformed MAGAts...and now this whole absolutely insane conspiracy bandwagon that insists Biden was not elected legally...this, for me, was the final straw. This is insulting in the extreme.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't consider what they've done forgivable. I'm not going to get over this for a long time. A long time. :mad:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
And that anger goes both ways.

Four years of Trump undermining democracy...four years of watching his following grow into a frightening cult...four years of hatred and abuse from puerile, uninformed MAGAts...and now this whole absolutely insane conspiracy bandwagon that insists Biden was not elected legally...this, for me, was the final straw. This is insulting in the extreme.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't consider what they've done forgivable. I'm not going to get over this for a long time. A long time. :mad:

Amen.... and there's a lot we don't even know about. Can't decide whether to be excited or terrified about prospects of learning more after the Biden administration is sworn in.

Even in the waning days of his administration, Trump has made agencies work on a budget that will go nowhere... latest admonition is a list issued to the CDC of seven words not to appear in their budget submission for public health funding : "vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based" and "science-based."

Anyone flashing back to George Carlin's list of seven words you can't say on TV?

In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of "science-based" or "evidence-based," the suggested phrase is "CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes," the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.

Honestly the days fly by faster as I get older but I won't mind if it somehow cranks up to warp speed between now and January 20th.

Top Bottom
1 2