NRA admits its leaders are criminals

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I recall a lengthy back-and-forth from right-wingers in PRSI about how the investigation of the NRA by the NY attorney general was politically motivated. The defenders of the NRA were quite vehement... but of course anybody with a brain knew what was really going on.

The NRA has finally admitted that their leaders used NRA donations to help themselves financially.

I think it’s great. The gun nuts had their donations wasted, and the criminals who stole it will be held responsible too. Win-win!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I recall a lengthy back-and-forth from right-wingers in PRSI about how the investigation of the NRA by the NY attorney general was politically motivated. The defenders of the NRA were quite vehement... but of course anybody with a brain knew what was really going on.

The NRA has finally admitted that their leaders used NRA donations to help themselves financially.

I think it’s great. The gun nuts had their donations wasted, and the criminals who stole it will be held responsible too. Win-win!
As we know, even a direct admission of guilt straight from the horses mouth won't convince those same people. In fact, they'll continue to donate knowing that Wayne LaPierre is using their money to fund his lavish lifestyle. Many of these people who donate are working poor, the willful ignorance is palpable.

Top Bottom
1 2