NY AG files civil lawsuit against Trump family, businesses

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This has been a long time coming. It’s not exactly a mystery, but it’s here now… it’s a case, not just an investigation anymore.

She (AG James) sounds pretty confident. Trump, Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka are named, along with others.

Lots of criminal allegations mentioned too, and they will be turning over their findings to the appropriate authorities.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
250 million a few extra donation begging emails will take care of that. what back would loan them money anymore?

Before he became President he was already turning to foreign and suspect financing because the US system was sick of his shit. I doubt those same alternatives have the same interest now. If it wasn’t for secret service protection somebody probably would have Jimmy Hoffa’d his ass by now.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
It's a damn shame as the previous Manhattan DA Cy Vance should have brought a similar suit against the criminal org before the 2016 Presidential. There was so many conflicts of interests and ass covering that allowed the psychopath to not only skate on charges, but to capture the White House and government. We're still suffering as a result and very likely will suffer for many more years to come no matter the outcome of this civil case and any potential criminal case with the current Manhattan DA's office.

I believer AG James has a rock solid case. There is plenty of evidence and this pushes the entire corrupt org into a corner. Unlike the ----- Charity case where she secured its dissolution and dispersement of its funds, the new case may spell the end of the kleptocrats here in NYS. Let them go to Florida and add to the political pollution there.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Its funny, you can watch people who steal funds from schools, churches, charities, government jobs, etc. Many of these people serve more time in prison for stealing a few thousand dollars than these suits get for stealing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

On one hand, it seems like there's a lot of trouble raining around Trump, but it also raises the question - how can one man/organization get away with this much crime, for this long, and why the hell is everyone so scared of him? He's a very dimwitted used-car salesman. The walking on eggshells to hold this man accountable is a joke.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like how Trump supporters rail against elites while Trump is the definition of an elite abusing the system and fucking the working class over. He's even next leveled it by making it easy for them to direct deposit what little money they have directly into his bank account. Frankly I don't know how we are going to reintegrate these people back into society.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

I’ve been thinking a lot about why he had those documents. Trump is petulant, so it could be he just wanted the high of having them, maybe as some defensive stance for losing the election. But he also thinks he’s above the law, and the cult has only reinforced that belief as they cheerlead him on through scandal after scandal.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all of this is linked somehow.

Here’s the full filing:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I sat and watched James’ entire statement. She’s good. The IRS criminal division is going to have a field day. I just hope the idiot at SDNY will do his job now that James has done the hard part for him.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Already there is some question of whether the case can be objected to as being political because of some past statements James said about getting Trump. But facts are facts and hopefully the evidence she has is irrefutable. Besides, saying you want to get someone who you know is breaking the law is not political, it's being a good attorney general.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump and his cronies will say a lot in the news, but we are moving past the phase of "court of public opinion" and into actual court, where Trump and his lawyers will have to back up the claims. It doesn't matter what James said in the past, this stuff can be moved. He's not being accused of some small, one-off incident that's being blown out of proportion. Combined, he's accused of BILLIONS of dollars worth of inflating or deflating the value of his properties and net worth. It's a Ponzi scheme based on fraud and revolving loans and flips. They're going to have receipts. The accounting firms are going to have receipts. The banks and loan purveyors will have receipts. Regardless of James' vendetta or lack of, Trump is going to have to face the music for these things.

In congress, Trump was saved by a weak GOP that put their political careers over the good of the country. Many are still doing that. However, he's not going to get the same treatment in court, at least not on a routine basis. Judge Cannon looks to be the exception and not the standard.

😂
🤣

Don't forget, only guilty people settle lawsuits! That is another Trump claim. He has already offered James a settlement to avoid a lawsuit. :LOL:

Top Bottom
1 2