SuperMatt

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is a video summarizing their investigation:

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
Thanks! This looks interesting...and upsetting from the first minute on. The cost and grief generated by these professionals not meeting a fair standard of video documentation is unbelievable...

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Watched with no sound, not sure if that makes a difference. Not defending the police here, but if you fire a gun at them, even not knowing it's the police, you can pretty much guarantee they are going to unload their entire arsenal on you. It's a sad reality. I've seen videos of cops doing the same when not even that threatened.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Reaction score
Watched with no sound, not sure if that makes a difference. Not defending the police here, but if you fire a gun at them, even not knowing it's the police, you can pretty much guarantee they are going to unload their entire arsenal on you. It's a sad reality. I've seen videos of cops doing the same when not even that threatened.
They played interviews with multiple people, and the consistent thread was:
1. It was dark so nobody knew they were police.
2. They did not announce themselves very loudly before smashing the door down (after only 45 seconds), since neither Mr. Walker nor any of the neighbors heard it.

Another thing that disturbed me was how most of the shooting was from police guns, yet 40 police cars showed up in the aftermath as if there was some major threat TO the police.

I recommend listening, especially to the testimony of the SWAT officer that speaks multiple times; he points out many things that these police not only did wrong, but should have known beforehand that they were doing wrong. They saw a person come out of the apartment above who said he was picking up a kid... and yet didn’t hesitate to fire shots that went into the ceiling and could have killed that kid. They didn’t seem to care about the lives of the people living in that neighborhood.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Reaction score
Awards
The difference between professionals & guys just winging it, is night & day shown by SWAT.

On top of that, the indifference to who is inside they shot at 30+ times to the officer who was seemingly shot with no intent to kill him, is infuriating.

That AG needs to be up on charges, and that whole dept with it's narcotics officers needs to be seriously reviewed by an independent body.

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
2. They did not announce themselves very loudly before smashing the door down (after only 45 seconds), since neither Mr. Walker nor any of the neighbors heard it.

Another thing that disturbed me was how most of the shooting was from police guns, yet 40 police cars showed up in the aftermath as if there was some major threat TO the police.

I recommend listening, especially to the testimony of the SWAT officer that speaks multiple times; he points out many things that these police not only did wrong, but should have known beforehand that they were doing wrong. They saw a person come out of the apartment above who said he was picking up a kid... and yet didn’t hesitate to fire shots that went into the ceiling and could have killed that kid. They didn’t seem to care about the lives of the people living in that neighborhood.
SWAT officer's face and body language tells it all at 15 minute when he notices the EMT uniform. Then the SWAT leader said: "this is the fucking one they didn't need us to do".

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Reaction score
Awards
The problem is, with sound it's made very clear that inhabitant of the home had EVERY legal right to fire & defend themselves. As the SWAT officer explains, the narc officers approach was so unprofessional, to me it's surprised they didn't shoot themselves. Especially when Hankison explains he fired at muzzle flashes. If true, he fired at his fellow officers!!

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Reaction score
The difference between professionals & guys just winging it, is night & day shown by SWAT.

On top of that, the indifference to who is inside they shot at 30+ times to the officer who was seemingly shot with no intent to kill him, is infuriating.

That AG needs to be up on charges, and that whole dept with it's narcotics officers needs to be seriously reviewed by an independent body.
Hopefully a Biden administration DoJ will do a serious investigation.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Reaction score
Awards
SWAT officer's face and body language tells it all at 15 minute when he notices the EMT uniform. Then the SWAT leader said: "this is the fucking one they didn't us to do".
That was telling when they pulled up and someone said "Jesus".

SWAT does their job, and nothing. No fanfare it was done.

These guys muck it up and half the city's police is in line present because of it.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Reaction score
The problem is, with sound it's made very clear that inhabitant of the home had EVERY legal right to fire & defend themselves. As the SWAT officer explains, the narc officers approach was so unprofessional, to me it's surprised they didn't shoot themselves. Especially when Hankison explains he fired at muzzle flashes. If true, he fired at his fellow officers!!
He seems to have been the worst of the bunch; assuming shots are coming from somebody other than his fellow officers without checking, then firing randomly into windows? Had any of his fellow officers advanced down the hallway, he’d have shot them for sure when you see where the bullets went.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have much hope. Biden's already waffling on the student loan thing. He's going to have to get some serious pressure not to just let the clock & memories run out.

I still can't get over the SWAT guys standing there wondering that there's still someone inside. And all of these officers didn't bother to look.

And THAT person is the one they were looking for!!! 👀 :brickwall:

WTF?!

How asswards back was this dept?!!

Never mind, the SWAT explained they don't even trust these guys for info anymore, they do their own research.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Reaction score
Awards
It is an absolute miracle that only two people got injured...
It's even more impressive that one was supposedly intentionally injured & NOT killed. The guy who shot him, had more concern for others than officers did. That SWAT leader explained it perfectly.

I've said it before, this whole placing one's self in dangerous situations to justify lethal force has to be stopped.

Those guys made 14 yr old kids playing Rainbow Six Siege look like professionals.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
and with that one statement, its really clear what Americans have been living with - enduring - over the past 4 years.
the biden/harris team gives us all - the entire world - a return to being able to hope, and really, expect, that law and the weight of the US government will work on behalf of everyone, equally, not just 1% grifters.

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
and with that one statement, its really clear what Americans have been living with - enduring - over the past 4 years.
the biden/harris team gives us all - the entire world - a return to being able to hope, and really, expect, that law and the weight of the US government will work on behalf of everyone, equally, not just 1% grifters.

Actually, it will just go back to the 1% grifters doing their business with the government behind closed doors instead of directly with the American people.

Funny sidebar, all the assistance to foreign governments Trump was railing against in his anti-spending bill speech were actually requests made by his administration. Every specific item he complained about were his requests to be included in the bill.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score

I went to the Navajo nation in the US and some idiot got $5000 of camera equipment stolen in the night that they left in their car. The police came round at midnight and knocked on my hotel room door when I was asleep - presumably they thought I was a witness - and didn’t announce themselves as the police. And to be honest I was scared.

The US police can be so incompetent.

Last edited:
Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here
Top Bottom