Oakland CA giving FREE STUFF to their poor

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Outrage indeed! And giving tax dollars to indigenous people? Can’t they just go back to where they came from?
Don't let the fact that their unemployment rate is more than twice that of white people or that they're born into poverty in one of the most oppressive regions in the country during the biggest pandemic of our lifetime sway you either, oil companies need that money for subsidies damnit!

Last edited:

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Don't let the fact that they're unemployment rate is more than twice that of white people or that they're born into poverty in one of the most oppressive regions in the country during the biggest pandemic of our lifetime sway you either, oil companies need that money for subsidies damnit!
See, higher unemployment rate proves they just don’t want to work. If they didn’t want to be poor they would just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get high-paying jobs. Just look at the billionaires and how much richer they’ve gotten during the hoaxy pandemic while lazy poor people have gotten poorer.

Give poor people money and they’ll just waste it on basic needs. Give rich people money and they’ll invest it and get even richer. But don’t mistake that for evidence that rich people don’t need handouts and that poor people get stuck in poverty when they have to spend every cent they get their hands on just to survive, no no no. It is evidence that poor people are poor by choice! And rich people deserve to be rewarded. Poor people get so much anyways from all the trickle-down. In fact, subsidies for caring entities such as oil and coal companies should be classified as charity towards the poor!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
See, higher unemployment rate proves they just don’t want to work. If they didn’t want to be poor they would just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get high-paying jobs. Just look at the billionaires and how much richer they’ve gotten during the hoaxy pandemic while lazy poor people have gotten poorer.

Give poor people money and they’ll just waste it on basic needs. Give rich people money and they’ll invest it and get even richer. But don’t mistake that for evidence that rich people don’t need handouts and that poor people get stuck in poverty when they have to spend every cent they get their hands on just to survive, no no no. It is evidence that poor people are poor by choice! And rich people deserve to be rewarded. Poor people get so much anyways from all the trickle-down. In fact, subsidies for caring entities such as oil and coal companies should be classified as charity towards the poor!
This reminds me of the “Lucky Ducky” series of comics from Tom the Dancing Bug....

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not to be outdone, SF kicked it up a notch by doubling the amount and drilling down to the struggling artist demographic.

I’d argue that is about 10 years too late because that’s when the bulk of starving artists started leaving SF to move to LA due to cost of living.

I find it interesting that SF suddenly cares about starving artists again at the same time there’s a mass exodus of tech workers due to Covid work limitations and paying sky high rents in a city that didn’t offer much to do with the lockdowns.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Not to be outdone, SF kicked it up a notch by doubling the amount and drilling down to the struggling artist demographic.

I’d argue that is about 10 years too late because that’s when the bulk of starving artists started leaving SF to move to LA due to cost of living.

I find it interesting that SF suddenly cares about starving artists again at the same time there’s a mass exodus of tech workers due to Covid work limitations and paying sky high rents in a city that didn’t offer much to do with the lockdowns.
Go SF!

Are struggling con artists covered? I’m sure they feel “disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic”. The “not exceed a specified income threshold“ should be trivial as they don’t pay taxes if they can avoid it. Having an artistic practice “rooted in a historically marginalized community” should be fine. Maybe by preying on poor people or worst case renting a P.O. box or having a fall guy in a bad neighborhood?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Go SF!

Are struggling con artists covered? I’m sure they feel “disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic”. The “not exceed a specified income threshold“ should be trivial as they don’t pay taxes if they can avoid it. Having an artistic practice “rooted in a historically marginalized community” should be fine. Maybe by preying on poor people or worst case renting a P.O. box or having a fall guy in a bad neighborhood?

Struggling con artists should move to Florida. Florida has been supporting struggling con artists for decades. Trump is just the latest.

Top Bottom
1 2