OAN host suggests mass "execution" of those who oppose Trump's voter fraud claims

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
got to love quality News.

host on the right-wing cable network One America News Network (OANN) called for the mass execution of former President Donald Trump's opponents, saying the extreme punishment should be used on anyone who sought to "carry out a coup" against Trump while pushing baseless claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

OAN host Pearson Sharp began the Wednesday monologue by claiming, "radical Democrats left fingerprints all over the country" of supposed vote tampering, which he repeatedly called a coup attempt. Pearson's fever dream continued with an outline of the way he wanted to discipline those who believe President Joe Biden won the election — with a veritable genocide.

U

User.45

got to love quality News.

host on the right-wing cable network One America News Network (OANN) called for the mass execution of former President Donald Trump's opponents, saying the extreme punishment should be used on anyone who sought to "carry out a coup" against Trump while pushing baseless claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

OAN host Pearson Sharp began the Wednesday monologue by claiming, "radical Democrats left fingerprints all over the country" of supposed vote tampering, which he repeatedly called a coup attempt. Pearson's fever dream continued with an outline of the way he wanted to discipline those who believe President Joe Biden won the election — with a veritable genocide.

I got fatigued after listening to 90sec. My conclusion: these guys are whiny little sour losers.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nearly 100% of these clowns don't believe the bullshit that is coming out of their own mouth. They do it to get eyeballs and clicks. The problem is when somebody goes and commits a crime largely motivated by these lies and calls to action they can legally hide behind "I don't know what you are talking about. I'm just an entertainer." If somebody you know gets killed motivated by their hyperbole or lies how is "They should have known better" going to sit with you? And exactly why did they not know better. We need to retool the RICO laws to prosecute these clowns.

Top Bottom
1 2