Main Camera
Sony
An army of one, go get 'em.

udn266ueq5j51.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Where's he been?

Didn't Comcast hold some kind of streak for being the most hated company in America?

Wikipedia said:
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Consumer affairs blog The Consumerist named Comcast "Worst Company in America" in 2010 and 2014. The company received the "Golden Poo" award to its Philadelphia headquarters in commemoration of the victory. The company also finished in the "top" three in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2013.

I think he's just late to the party, and everyone's already left and resigned to the awfulness of Comcast.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I left Comcast years ago and haven't looked back.
Same here, cutting the cord was the best thing I've ever done. à la carteTV is the way to go, no contracts or any of that bullshit and you can cancel anytime if you don't something they've done. I have Youtube TV and a couple of smaller subscriptions and love it.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I haven't really had tech issues with Comcast and I've been using them for years. I get the price hikes and hidden fees, but all the cable providers do that. I'm about in the middle of a 2 year contract and am seriously considering cable cutting, but will also review the costs of getting other subscription services. A lot of the a la carte apps you still have access to for free if you are an Xfinity subscriber.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I've never used Comcast, but I can't imagine how they could be any worse than Charter (or Spectrum, or whatever it is they're calling themselves these days).

I once had to call them out three times for a tech call. The first two times, they spent about 5 minutes looking around, then would claim they fixed the problem. The 3rd time they came out, they stole the cable modem that I bought with my own hard earned cash, replaced it with one of theirs, started charging me a rental fee, and STILL didn't fix the problem.

The moment the local telco's fiber line went live in my neighborhood, I bailed. In the 5 years since, I've had exactly zero problems from my internet.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I dropped cable tv four or five years ago. However I do use Comcast for data only. They’re the best show in town.
It was exactly the same for me, of course I didn't have much choice for internet until after I moved and now I'm getting unlimited bandwidth at gig speed from ATT for 2/3 of what Comcast charges with caps. Of course that's not available everywhere but it's worth checking their site to see.

Gutwrench

Site Champ
Reaction score
It was exactly the same for me, of course I didn't have much choice for internet until after I moved and now I'm getting unlimited bandwidth at gig speed from ATT for 2/3 of what Comcast charges with caps. Of course that's not available everywhere but it's worth checking their site to see.

Thanks! Checking ATT.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I dropped cable tv four or five years ago. However I do use Comcast for data only. They’re the best show in town.

Same, haven't had anything other than internet service and cell phones for years, don't miss a thing.

We're on Comcast too, but on a Business Plan, it's a little more pricey, but the service level is better vs. the consumer products, less congestion, no caps, fixed IP(s), etc.

Top Bottom
1 2