Open season on Trump?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Okay, every time I open this topic, the title makes me think of one thing. Here it is.

images.jpg

T minus 3.

U

User.45

It's over and he's still fighting this, unbelievable.
Keep in mind that the guy is responsible for >1000 (!) lawsuits in his life. His tactic has always been immunity through delaying and bleeding opponents dry. His issue is with the power of presidency, he stepped on too many toes in too little time. I've been saying, if he'd ever read (or followed some of the principles) of The Art of War from Sun Tzu, he'd still be president. Like these:

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.

Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

So on, and so forth. Getting into unnecessary conflicts without gain is just bad strategy.

That said, his scope is not long term. His aim is to stall investigations while he's alive, maybe the next 10 years. He's foolish, but not THAT foolish.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It's his schtick. He kept fighting after the election was over, too.

If it's news and it's about him, he likes it even when he wails about how he's being persecuted and his life is nothing but the target of a massive witch hunt by the left wing media out to get him.

Honestly I think he'd even treasure any news clips about his landing in the slam... and I would love to see that hypothesis finally get tested.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
That's offensive to Native Americans, flags, eagles, and...

...is that a skeletal hand in the left background? 🤨

Top Bottom
1 2