Order your free test kits now

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I’m happy to have found out about it a day early. 👍🏼👍🏼

Yeah, the wife just randomly refreshed the page at like 11a or so, order option came up, 60 seconds later, done.

We actually still have a few we bought several months ago, but figured it couldn't hurt, even to be able to share with someone.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oh yeah, sure, that's when the lizard people come knocking.

No Thank-Q

Okay, which one is you?

cletus.jpeg

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ordered mine! I've heard some reports though that it doesn't seem to take into account apartment numbers etc and if someone orders from another unit in your address then nobody else at that address will be able to order. I can't confirm that however, just what I've heard.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine! I've heard some reports though that it doesn't seem to take into account apartment numbers etc and if someone orders from another unit in your address then nobody else at that address will be able to order. I can't confirm that however, just what I've heard.
Ordered kits for an elderly couple that lives in a 15 building complex. It allowed me to enter their apt. # without an issue. Can't believe I was the first one to enter in the address there as I did it after 3 p.m. and was notified by my brother that they were accepting requests a day early and ordered for myself just before noon.

Edited to add

My sister just reported that she was denied tests because there was an order at her address already. Just when I was praising the Feds for efficiency. What, they think apartment dwellers aren't going to request tests!

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Hope that's not the case, it would be cutting out a huge percentage of the population.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I ordered for myself and someone that lives in an apt building. I can't believe I was the first in that complex too.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
My brother (former U.S. Postal Service manager and Data Analyst) said if you get the error message, try putting down you apartment/unit number in the address line instead of the Unit line.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
My brother (former U.S. Postal Service manager and Data Analyst) said if you get the error message, try putting down you apartment/unit number in the address line instead of the Unit line.
Sounds like someone was a little lazy on the backend.

Top Bottom
1 2