Oregon decriminalizes small amount possession of hard drugs.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It makes sense from a perspective of keeping them out of jails and penalizing them for being addicted. As long as they still offer programs for addicts I agree with this.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It makes sense from a perspective of keeping them out of jails and penalizing them for being addicted. As long as they still offer programs for addicts I agree with this.
Generally speaking I agree. I just don’t think it’s a good point in that state’s (or country’s) history to test letting people run amuck high as a kite on whatever floats their boat. On a possible related note, I read that one of the top Google searches this week has been “liquor stores near me”. Extremely high political tensions in some cases already causing violence, Covid-19 restrictions and lockdowns, economic and financial stress. Sure, let’s just let everybody get high on extreme mood and reality altering drugs while we’re at it.

I would need to know more about the details of the citation system. While I don’t believe they should be locked up like criminals, I also don’t think they should be allowed to further explore their addiction with little more than a disapproving wag of the finger when caught.

Top Bottom
1 2