Our first official modern times white supremacy caucus

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
A spokesperson for Greene accused "dirty backstabbing swamp creatures" of leaking "gossip to borderline tabloids," and added: "Be on the look out for a public release for the America First Caucus platform when it's released publicly very soon."
Allrighty then. I’m sure the real thing will be completely reasonable and actually released very soon. Perhaps it is, say, two weeks away?

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
America First. What are they known for? Oh yeah, I remember now, they were the isolationists who wanted us to stay out of WWII and keep selling oil to Japan so as not to piss them off. Good times.

Indeed.

And remember HE Ambassador Joseph Kennedy, the gentleman who had been accredited to the UK, busily sending messages to the US (in 1940) stating that the UK was all but defeated?

Something President Roosevelt felt he couldn't address until after the 1940 election?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited to find out what they consider "Anglo-Saxon political tradition" while trying to not sound racist. Actually, they probably won't even attempt to not sound racist. They'll just ignore the fact that by using this term they are by default saying only white people have these political traditions that they see above political traditions non whites. It will be fun though to find out their list of believed exclusive political traditions.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like they may be putting the idea on pause.

Darn. I really wanted to see where this was going.

Regardless, everybody should start stocking up on shovels because soon there is going to be a shortage from all the holes Republicans are digging themselves into.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I propose we refer to this as the Swastikaucus.
No, no, the swastika has a prior tradition as a symbol of Hinduism and/or Buddhism and/or other stuff that has no connection to despotism, oppression and genocide. We need to restore it to its benign heritage.

I suggest we call them the Anglo Saxon Society for Worldwide International Prideness and Eminancy. Or some acronym of some sort.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought it would embed the tweet. Anyway Gaetz is joining. I never saw that one coming :rolleyes:.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1383137540249636868/

Still trying to put patriot lipstick on that racist pig. These pussies clearly don't know how white privilege works but I guarantee if they were given the option of being white or being a minority with what they assume is special treatment and opportunities they'd still choose to be white because they realize on some level that being a minority in this country on the day to day has some serious elements of sucking ass. They won't be wandering the streets with their NAACP and affirmative action entourage crushing it in life like the minority fan-fiction they write in their head. They'll be dealing with the people, cops, and justice system that shares their same shitty attitude and they know it.

Top Bottom
1 2