Reaction score
Look at these fucking assholes.

1620824861124.png

U

User.45

Move along, nothing to see here.

l9agac4ftny61.png
Sippin on some freedom-juice:D

It's really really ironic BTW. I'm sure it's a Russian state-funded cyberattack, but what they'll achieve is to give wings to the Green New Deal:D
This is the irony of Texans whining about renewable. Wanna be self-reliant? Flip out the solar panels, get an EV and you won't have to wait in lines when the dino-juicing infrastructure crumbles.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh great, as if Tesla drivers aren't already pompous asshole enough before this happened.

BTW, not all of us live or work where there are charging ports or where one can/will be installed. I live in the Bay Area where you'd think there'd be charging ports on every tree. No.

U

User.45

Oh great, as if Tesla drivers aren't already pompous asshole enough before this happened.

BTW, not all of us live or work where there are charging ports or where one can/will be installed. I live in the Bay Area where you'd think there'd be charging ports on every tree. No.
Plug-in hybdrids:D In Chicago it used to be a fist fight at Whole Foods. That was the only place with consistently functioning chargers. ]

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Right now where I am, it's a good time to own a vehicle that operates on Diesel or is Electric.

ALL the pump are dry.

My question now is, for all the push towards delivery- :unsure:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Plug-in hybdrids:D In Chicago it used to be a fist fight at Whole Foods. That was the only place with consistently functioning chargers. ]

Here retail outlets have moved handicap parking spaces and replaced them with charging port spots. I shit you not. I was also at the bank the other day and they have a prime parking spot designated for an EV and it doesn't even have a charging port. I guess it's just so the driver can feel superior to everybody else. My only comfort is that there are so many EVs that fights might break out over the spot. It's like going to Vegas for a bachelor/bachelorette party. Yeah, who isn't there for that.

U

User.45

Here retail outlets have moved handicap parking spaces and replaced them with charging port spots. I shit you not. I was also at the bank the other day and they have a prime parking spot designated for an EV and it doesn't even have a charging port. I guess it's just so the driver can feel superior to everybody else. My only comfort is that there are so many EVs that fights might break out over the spot. It's like going to Vegas for a bachelor/bachelorette party. Yeah, who isn't there for that.
Same here. It's not the EV's fault though. It's just you living in NorthCal:D They'd find other excuses to be pompous if they had to.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Have to wonder if Trump supporters are applauding Russia for this as well. It's really hard to tell where they draw the line.

No. This is something they can blame Biden for. They're going for that angle instead.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Look at these fucking assholes.

View attachment 5079

I see idiots like that every time it seems the price of gas is going to go up. Several years back one guy’s garage exploded when his car somehow bottomed out while leaving the garage and struck a spark. And yeah, he died.

Here retail outlets have moved handicap parking spaces and replaced them with charging port spots. I shit you not.

Moving handicap spots? As in further? That makes no sense!

Top Bottom
1 2