I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1610211073089.png

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
I called it a long time ago. I knew they would do a Trump News Network, but I was wrong in that I thought it would be financed by Saudi Arabia, I forgot how gullible their base is. I just wonder whether it's a legit move, or it's just an attempt at milking their base as much as possible while they can.

Last edited:
U

User.45

I called it a long time ago. I knew they would do a Trump News Network, but I was wrong in that I thought it would be financed by Saudi Arabia, I forgot how gullible their base is.

Next, they'll recruit Hannity and Carlson.
you did. I doubt they can pay Carlson enough. But there's def a price.

U

User.45

A lot of the rich and powerful are surprisingly dumb. You’d expect them to be pretty smart from genetics and good education.
Derpy race horses?;)

I can’t believe how fucking dumb and shitty Trump’s kids are. People often try not to turn out like their parents but nope, not these bozos.
you can see a lot of double bonding from Trump. He probably was a similar father to Fred. Emotionally distant with very rare expression of approval or love. The boys are so hungry for his affection, I’d almost feel sad for them..but I don’t because they’ve managed to drag all of us into this.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I can’t believe how fucking dumb and shitty Trump’s kids are. People often try not to turn out like their parents but nope, not these bozos.
Highly privileged brats. Raised with everything, they expect everything.

Ironic considering conservatives have always thought of liberals as the ones who raise their kids in a too permissive atmosphere. But Trump and his bratty kids are the very definition of entitlement.

This is what irks me about the current Republican environment. They run in elections not to earn the win but as if they deserve the win. They think it's owed them. Which is why they throw shit fits like this when they don't get it.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Derpy race horses?;)

you can see a lot of double bonding from Trump. He probably was a similar father to Fred. Emotionally distant with very rare expression of approval or love. The boys are so hungry for his affection, I’d almost feel sad for them..but I don’t because they’ve managed to drag all of us into this.
No "probably" about it.

Read Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man"

All the way down from the grandmother, Elizabeth (and fuck knows what her parents were like)… down through Fred… Donald and now his offspring.

They are truly despicable, amoral, psychopathic cunts. The amount of loathing I have for them, and their wannabees all over the world knows no bounds.

One thing I know for sure, up there with Death and Taxes, is that they will be back. And they will win again. And next time around they will be far more clever. They have learnt.

Trump was just to see how far they can push things.

I believe in the absolute stupidity of the ordinary person. Someone will vote them into office.

Last edited:
U

User.45

No "probably" about it.

Read Mary Trump's book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man"

All the way down from the grandmother, Elizabeth (and fuck knows what her parents were like)… down through Fred… Donald and now his offspring.

They are truly despicable, amoral, psychopathic cunts. The amount of loathing I have for them, and their wannabees all over the world knows no bounds.

One thing I know for sure, up there with Death and Taxes, is that they will be back. And they will win again. And next time around they will be far more clever. They have learnt.

Trump was just to see how far they can push things.

I believe in the absolute stupidity of the ordinary person. Someone has to vote them into office.
Agree, but don jr went too far this time around. His speech lacked the legal disclaimers Trump sr’s included. So it will be much harder to defend against the sedition charges. so it will be the other son whose lack of charisma is reflected by me not remembering his name. So its Ivanka from the clan. Short bench without the level of support. Thei power will solely rely on the ability to siphon away gop voters.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Agree, but don jr went too far this time around. His speech lacked the legal disclaimers Trump sr’s included. So it will be much harder to defend against the sedition charges. so it will be the other son whose lack of charisma is reflected by me not remembering his name. So its Ivanka from the clan. Short bench without the level of support. Thei power will solely rely on the ability to siphon away gop voters.

The one to watch is Lara Trump, Eric's wife. A far right winger, she contemplates a 2022 run for Senate in her native NC.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
An absolutely awful family; the sons - Eric and Don Jnr - remind me of that thuggish (but brainless) entitlement that you saw with Saddam Hussein's two dreadful sons.

However, I agree with the excellent points made by @lizkat, @Arkitect (my brother and I were discussing Mary Trump and her book earlier today) and @Thomas Veil.

And yes, agreed, both Lara Trump and Ivanka Trump are in a different class entirely (to the two perfectly ghastly sons); smooth, cynical, utterly unprincipled.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
An absolutely awful family; the sons - Eric and Don Jnr - remind me of that thuggish (but brainless) entitlement that you saw with Saddam Hussein's two dreadful sons.

However, I agree with the excellent points made by @lizkat, @Arkitect (my brother and I were discussing Mary Trump and her book earlier today) and @Thomas Veil.

And yes, agreed, both Lara Trump and Ivanka Trump are in a different class entirely (to the two perfectly ghastly sons); smooth, cynical, utterly unprincipled.
It's sad, there are some decent and even brilliant people in that family, but somehow it's the worst of it that has ended at the helm of the US.

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Lara does have some professional media chops as well as campaign experience. So I would expect her to get even more involved in Trump's "news" platform if that's where they mean to try to carry his followers for now, after his bans from big social media platforms. The question is whether she has been savvy enough not to be liable for any wrongdoing that can come someone's way just hanging out with the Trump family. And whether she can try to get the new "home" for Trump's base spruced up without landing herself in new trouble that would derail her political intentions. Guess we'll all find out how smart she really is if she can end up having navigated all that. North Carolina looks ripe for her possible picking though, unfortunately.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Well, I'd imagine that Mr Trump and his foul minions have more than enough salted away from the recent generous donations to the their lost cause of challenging election results to enable them to set up some sort of media platform.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
The meltdown on Macrumors is legendary:

France requires Apple to provide chargers with iPhones >> "GO F*** YOURSELVES, FREEDOM FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES TO DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!1!!"

Apple threatens to ban Parler for harboring nazis >> "THIS IS AN ATTACK ON FREEDOM, WHO DOES APPLE THINK THEY ARE!!!???"

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The meltdown on Macrumors is legendary:

France requires Apple to provide chargers >> "GO F*** YOURSELVES, FREEDOM FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES TO DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!1!!"

Apple threatens to ban Parler for harboring nazis >> "THIS IS AN ATTACK ON FREEDOM, WHO DOES APPLE THINK THEY ARE!!!???"

Even funnier - I have just posted this in the MR Refugees section of this site - is the fact that I had a post (posted on Wednesday, January 6) - but in the "community section" - in a very pleasant thread which asks "What's On Your Mind?" - my post read: "Events - unfolding in front of my very eyes - Across The Pond are on my mind" deleted, because, according to the notice I received, "it was outside the PRSI section and the discussion it was a part of touched on political events."

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2