Pastor Greg Locke to Fight ‘Demonic Influences’ by Burning ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Twilight’

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well the poor little attention Ho is at it again. all those evil glitter bombs and dildos from satin himself.

Pastor Greg Locke says he’s being threatened with death, hexes and sex toys for exposing witches​

Pastor Greg Locke, who exposed the presence of suspected witches at his church in recent weeks, says he’s being threatened with death, hexes, sex toys and glitter bombs for preaching about deliverance from evil.

Locke, the leader of the Global Vision Bible Church in Tennessee, has been preaching about deliverance at his church for the last two months. On Sunday, he referred to his latest series as the most “dangerous message” he’s ever preached.

“The most dangerous message I’ve ever preached is the message of deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. It’s caused more anger; it’s caused more pushback, it’s caused more threats, more evil, it stirred up more problems,” he said. “It’s done more to hurt people in our church — meaning that friends and family have forsaken them.”

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Welcome to 2005 Mr. Locke. Did you happen obtain these books at Borders?

I for one am happy people like him exist. The entertainment value of people like this is priceless.
For the record, I truly miss Borders. I spent many afternoons reading books there.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
For the record, I truly miss Borders. I spent many afternoons reading books there.

I miss bookstores in general. Thankfully there’s a wonderful independently owned one in my town. Despite the previous pressure from chain bookstores and now Amazon, they appear to do quite well for themselves.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is insane. I can’t believe lunatics like this exist in 2022. And this isn’t some guy hiding at home, he’s a public figure. Entertaining as hell, but also disturbing. And he’s spewing this from a tax exempt church. 🙄

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is insane. I can’t believe lunatics like this exist in 2022. And this isn’t some guy hiding at home, he’s a public figure. Entertaining as hell, but also disturbing. And he’s spewing this from a tax exempt church. 🙄

I think in the early Harry Potter years, there was a move by some establishment churches to denounce the story, but most of them gave up as it became overwhelmingly popular. :)

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

this is their time to soar the crazy has been let out of the bottle and we can see it in our government

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 2005 Mr. Locke. Did you happen obtain these books at Borders?

I for one am happy people like him exist. The entertainment value of people like this is priceless.
I disagree. They may be somewhat entertaining to those of us who know how absurd they are, but they have platforms, and they influence others to spread their hateful pronouncements or worse. And thanks to social media, their influence extends far beyond their geographic location. Everyone needs to understand that Pastor Locke has more in common with Adolf Hitler than he does with some crackpot standing on a street corner spewing nonsensical theories to anyone who will listen.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I disagree. They may be somewhat entertaining to those of us who know how absurd they are, but they have platforms, and they influence others to spread their hateful pronouncements or worse. And thanks to social media, their influence extends far beyond their geographic location. Everyone needs to understand that Pastor Locke has more in common with Adolf Hitler than he does with some crackpot standing on a street corner spewing nonsensical theories to anyone who will listen.

That comment was said in jest. I don’t know anything about Pastor Locke, but surely I don’t support people who promote bigotry or violence or use religion to scam congregants (ie “prosperity gospel”), etc.

On the otherhand, providing it doesn’t result in harm to others, I have no problem with people sharing such claims that books or other products are demonic. It should swerve as a red flag that the pastor voicing these ideas is a nut job.

There are a zillion Churches for Christians to join in the country. My legitimate question is are followers indictrinated into bigotry, hatred, etc from their religious leader or do they join/continue to participate because the pastor reflects their own beliefs? (Or to what degree)

I was raised Jewish so I’m not we’ll versed in Christianity and all it’s sects, but it seems to me if your pastor is promoting hatred for other people, that’s probably not consistent with the Bible’s teaching. It seems to like if your religious leader is providing commentary on politics, it’s probably a sign you’re in the wrong place.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2