Pastor killed with his own gun at church

U

User.45

Exactly, I'm not going to put up with trolling in this forum. If that's what someone wants to do, they're going to the ignore box immediately.

Clearly this pastor did not get trained well on how to handle his gun. I'm tired of people making excuses for that. If he claimed to have it for self-defense, then he should have also gotten proper training, which he clearly did not. If he was that concerned, and it appears he was right to be, then having a properly trained security guard would have been a much better option.
The irony is that there's a reason celebrities have bodyguards and don't get into altercations themselves. They want to separate potential violence from their image (and avoid law suits of course). It's very hard to preach about loving one another and toting a gun at the same time. It's a serious image issue. Here, with a tragic end.

Gutwrench

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well then, since you can't be bothered to be a decent contributing member, I can't be bothered with your posts. I didn't think i would have to put anyone in this forum on ignore, but I guess I do. I will not argue with people who put words in other people's mouths and then when caught, refuse to admit what they did. Congrats, you're the first to make my ignore list. Let's hope you're the last.

Contributing members read the thread and follow the dialogue. I’ll clarify if reasonable but repeating myself will be at my pleasure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2