Paying For COVID

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here. My understanding is that Federal taxes went up during and after WWII to pay for war costs. Any responsible government would raise taxes to pay for the trillions of new Federal Debt handed out to help citizens during this pandemic. 😷 :unsure:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I’ll just leave this here. My understanding is that Federal taxes went up during and after WWII to pay for war costs. Any responsible government would raise taxes to pay for the trillions of new Federal Debt handed out to help citizens during this pandemic. 😷 :unsure:
"Any responsible government" + muscomitch = absolutely nothing to do with one other.

End of discussion.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
"Any responsible government" + muscomitch = absolutely nothing to do with one other.

End of discussion.
He’s not the most forward-thinking. He still gets the giggles when bringing up the fact that he “beat” Obama by just blocking all judicial appointments for years. He thinks therefore that obstruction is always a winner. He’s firmly gripping that hammer and everything in his field of vision looks like a nail.

Top Bottom
1 2