Pet crawdads

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I only knew about the local bland (but still great) species, but check out these beauties.

šŸ˜Æ

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
That pet site sounds pretty awesome. I like this part.

A list of competitors found to be using our IP without authorization is maintained at bottom of this page. We have initiated lawsuits against two of these offenders to create an example for future offenders, as they were either unwilling to communicate at all or were unwilling to settle the issue by making a tax-deductible donation to a homeless animal shelter.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
That pet site sounds pretty awesome. I like this part.

Wait, what?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Crawfish as pets? Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s where I draw the line. Crawfish, or ā€œmudbugsā€ as we call ā€˜em down here, are for eating.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Some competitors were apparently using their images without permission. They said they sued two of the worst and offered to settle if said competitors would make donations to a homeless animal shelter. The point was, I like their proposed remedy.
I think my sarcasm detection meter was calibrated way to high last night. That is a good proposal. šŸ™‚

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Crawfish as pets? Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s where I draw the line. Crawfish, or ā€œmudbugsā€ as we call ā€˜em down here, are for eating.

But did you look at the pictures? Some real beauties that look nothing like mud.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That reminds me of this classic:

OK, so we have this whole Pinchy thing ...

We have a place in The Keys, haven't been in a while, anyway, generally we go down during lobster season (both full and mini-seasons). As fans of The Simpsons, and especially that incredible EP, we always talk about Pinchy/Pinchies, we even got "lobster team" hats made, hahahaha :D

So when we got our new family ride a couple of years ago, it being a big, bright red SUV, we named it Pinchy :D

At the Simpsons area of Universal Studios, they have like a boardwalk type games area, one of the booths had a Pinchy, I scored it the last time we went šŸ¤Ŗ

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I only knew about the local bland (but still great) species, but check out these beauties.

šŸ˜Æ
I suppose you keep them in a freshwater tank, if you have them. We used to catch them in streams in West Virginia of all places. I would supposed in the kind of small streams we saw them in that they would hybernate in the winter, but they donā€™t, they burrow below the frost line.

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
But did you look at the pictures? Some real beauties that look nothing like mud.
If youā€™re the type of person who eats crawfish, it really doesnā€™t matter what they look like. Just boil ā€˜em up. Pinch the tail and suck the head.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Iā€™m with Alli. Boil ā€˜em up!
When we were kids we used to put raw bacon on a string and hang it from a bridge to catch them, they're good to eat but even better as trout bait.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
If I knew about Futurama back then, I would have. Alas...

No show has ever held my interest anywhere near as long as that one, with the possible exception of Star Trek: The Next Generation, which isn't due to Futurama's influence. Futurama mostly referenced the original series.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
No show has ever held my interest anywhere near as long as that one, with the possible exception of Star Trek: The Next Generation, which isn't due to Futurama's influence. Futurama mostly referenced the original series.

It's a great show. I still watch it on occasion.

Though you want to know a dirty secret? I've never watched a single episode of the original Star Trek.

Top Bottom
1 2