Photo of the Day - April 2021

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
And we're off... here are some waves crashing the pacific coastline during a recent king tide.

Attachments

• waves.jpeg
    waves.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 57

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
A carrot, bribe, inducement, or, just a plea:

I'll post a nice, big "like" - actually, a "love", or "lovely" to anyone who posts a nice picture of daffodils.....better still, daffodils and tulips together (I saw such a flower bed today en route to the city to do some shopping in the farmers' market, and I must say that my heart lifted, and - behind my mask - a smile did break out).

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Sorry, SS, still waiting for our tulips to bloom here! Leaves have sprouted up and I am hoping that in the next week or so we'll see the emergence of tulips. In the meantime the Daffodils are holding strong, even in spite of the recently very chilly weather we've had here again. Cherry blossoms have proven to be pretty hardy, too, but the delicate, lovely Tulip Magnolias have been cruelly abused by the cold temperatures.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Sorry, SS, still waiting for our tulips to bloom here! Leaves have sprouted up and I am hoping that in the next week or so we'll see the emergence of tulips. In the meantime the Daffodils are holding strong, even in spite of the recently very chilly weather we've had here again. Cherry blossoms have proven to be pretty hardy, too, but the delicate, lovely Tulip Magnolias have been cruelly abused by the cold temperatures.

Daffodils will still make me more than happy.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Actually, I did shoot one Daffodil on my way back into the house after having spent some time with cherry blossoms and tulip magnolias..... Not the greatest shot but this little guy was smiling at me and at the sunshine as I was about to enter my building and I did take a moment to snap off a quick shot:
Smiling at the Sun.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Actually, I did shoot one Daffodil on my way back into the house after having spent some time with cherry blossoms and tulip magnolias..... Not the greatest shot but this little guy was smiling at me and at the sunshine as I was about to enter my building and I did take a moment to snap off a quick shot:
View attachment 4276

Gorgeous.

Happy sigh.

Thank you.

And yes, I love cherry blossoms, too.

Top Bottom
1 2