Photo of the Day - April 2021

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Werble-153EBA81B6.gif

Testing if gifs work here...and they do.

I live about a 10 minutes walk from the Winchester Mystery House. This is just a quick goofy gif I made on an iPhone app from a photo I took there. I'll have to dig up the original.

Just came to post this, but I'm liking all the flower pictures posted so far. I took a bunch of flower pictures at my cabin this past Easter weekend, but I'll stick to the rule of one photo per day. :)

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I've tried many times to take slo-mo videos of bees with my iPhone, and while they are docile enough (at least here) to shoot the video it's really hard for the lens to keep the focus on the bee. Although kind of a niche need, with all the camera advances Apple keeps putting in their iPhone I wish they'd put a bit more effort into macro capabilities. If nothing else it would offer some much needed innovation for people who insist on taking pictures of their lunch.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
I've tried many times to take slo-mo videos of bees with my iPhone, and while they are docile enough (at least here) to shoot the video it's really hard for the lens to keep the focus on the bee. Although kind of a niche need, with all the camera advances Apple keeps putting in their iPhone I wish they'd put a bit more effort into macro capabilities. If nothing else it would offer some much needed innovation for people who insist on taking pictures of their lunch.
Due to my lack of social media I pretty much avoid pictures of lunch!

Now here's a nice tasty lunch. Just add some mint sauce and rosemary.

_DSC3396.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
9B346D5A-95C8-425E-8C9F-8028A9F55043.jpeg

Made a new plant shelf for our balcony. I’ve mostly been a succulent guy for awhile now but am now going to attempt some produce.

Top Bottom
1 2