Photo of the Day -- December 2021

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Oops, I totally missed starting this new thread yesterday! Welcome to December, 2021, the last and final month of the year. Photos shared here must have been taken by the member sharing them, but otherwise we don't have a lot of rules and regulations around this. Your best images are welcomed, whatever gear you have is fine, and the photo can have been shot at any time, so can be from your archives or fresh out of the camera today -- it's up to you!

Shot yesterday morning while I was gazing at the Hooded Mergansers. One of the gals snagged herself a tasty fish for lunch and it was fascinating watching her wrestling with the thing, which really was pretty big. She eventually did get it all down, though!

One of the Hoodie Gals With Her Freshly Caught Lunch.jpeg

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow, very cool! Adding the person for perspective here makes all the difference.

Thanx...every once in a great while you get lucky and all of the elements and nice light are just there, waiting to be snapped. :)

Not really a fan of snagging someone else's art and appropriating it into my own photograph. But the nice light made me do it. :) After a bit of research I learned the painting is by Charles Arnoldi.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2