Udderly Content.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Wasn't sure I'd actually have anything to offer today but finally managed to come up with something after a struggle with post-processing and editing to finish the image I kinda/sorta had in mind as I was having a happy time shooting. I love the act of shooting, of capturing images, but all too often various deficiencies in proper lighting techniques or proper shooting techniques throw obstacles in the way when I'm in the editing phase of things, and that can be very frustrating, as retouching/editing is still my weakest point in the whole photographic process of making images. (A tendency towards perfectionism doesn't help matters, either!)

Anyway, here we are:

Outpour.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Flipping the Bird.... Well, actually, the bird was flipping himself, doing water aquatics and somersaults! I looked out the window and saw one of the geese being really frisky so grabbed the trusty camera and ran out to the deck and watched in astonishment as he suddenly did it again, a head-over-heels somersault in the water! I guess he was enjoying the fact that he could swim and move around freely, no more ice!

Aquatic Somersault.jpeg

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Flipping the Bird.... Well, actually, the bird was flipping himself, doing water aquatics and somersaults! I looked out the window and saw one of the geese being really frisky so grabbed the trusty camera and ran out to the deck and watched in astonishment as he suddenly did it again, a head-over-heels somersault in the water! I guess he was enjoying the fact that he could swim and move around freely, no more ice!

View attachment 3582
I saw the two ducks back in our pond yesterday. First time in ages.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
rode though a old neighborhood on the way home lots tree parts on the ground from the ice storm but this tree was the biggest I have seen. not much in the way of roots. I am surprised its still on the ground as it would have happened Saturday or Sunday. when you ahem million dollar homes here.
IMG_2294.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2