Photo of the Day - February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have been looking up at this bridge (forgot to take a pic) from the ground it is so high up and you cant see the fencing I was riding around when I realized I made it to the bridge and had to get a pic. it was hard to get much of one but I did the best I could.

IMG_2321.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Another long drive for this shoot, it's a known shipwreck near Point Reyes on the coast of California. Was hoping for a cool sunrise behind it but got this moody fog instead. It's always a crapshoot.

IMG_7979.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Blossoming already -- wow!!!!! Your grass looks so green, too, and the other trees.......Ahhhhhhh.....!!!!!! A sight for sore snow-blinded eyes!

It is blossoming early and they really don't last that long. I think a snowy landscape is beautiful but I don't think I would be able to live where thats a regular multi-month commitment. My yearly exposure to snow is just usually a handful of hill caps way way off in the distance.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I am fervently hoping that our snow and ice season is now over for another year......I'm more than tired of the stuff and while it is interesting to photograph from time to time the novelty very quickly wears off! I'm so, SO ready for Spring, for flowers and green grass and freshly-leafing-out trees (even if they DO make me sneeze!)......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2